9

—necklace 2 | part 9 🍀

*everything will be written as a flashback, yet in the same time Jungkook will be telling Y/n what happened*

Jungkook's pov🍀
—flashback
After a 45 minutes car ride, I finally arrived at the address indicated in Y/n's message. It was a huge mansion which was probably Sehun's property.
Before stepping out of the car, I made sure the gun was well hidden inside my waistband, just in case.

"Open the gate." I told the security guard, motioning to open the gate.
"Who are you?" he asked sternly.
"Mr. Sehun is waiting for me, we have a serious deal." I answered seriously, the look in my eyes showing how dangerous I could be at the moment.

The security guard thought about what I said and then quickly opened the gate.
I eyed the territory, searching with my eyes the main doors.
"Jeon?" I heard a voice calling me, making me look in the direction it was coming from.
"And you are-?" I looked at him, analyzing the suit he was wearing. Probably his driver.
"Don't you fucking dare to go in there." he said through gritted teeth, but I had no time to joke around with him.

"Don't fucking interrupt me." i said pointing the gun at him, and pressing the trigger. "Do one more move and the bullet will be shot right in your head." I threatened, making him understand I wasn't joking.

He stood still, fear filling his senses. He was scared of me.

I fastened my pace towards the house, not wanting to lose more time which is priceless right now.
I opened the doors, my eyes meeting a luxurious living room, with marble floor.
"How the hell am I supposed to find Y/n?" I breathed out, not knowing what to start with.

"J-Jungkook?" i heard a female's voice calling me.
"Mhm?" i started searching with my eyes where the woman was, and as soon as I spotted her, I saw a woman in her late 50's, her eyes sparkling at the sight of me.
"Go find Y/n. She's upstairs." She said, motioning me to go to the second floor.

As soon as I looked towards the staircase, I saw a girl falling down the stairs.
"Y/n?!" i screamed running towards her.
"Oh my god!" the woman ran towards her, tears falling down her cheeks.

"What have you done?!?!" i shouted angrily, taking my gun out, ready to shoot Sehun.
"Jungkook!" the woman who seemed like the maid said. "Take care of Y/n and go. Run out of here." she whispered, looking up at Sehun.

I gathered all my strength and took a deep breath, calming myself down. I lifted Y/n up, eyeing her broken state.
"I'm sorry." I whispered before placing a kiss on her forehead.
—end of flashback

"I'm so sorry Y/n... for not protecting you." I apologized, tears staining my cheeks.
"Shh... it's not your fault." she said with a soothing voice, trying to make me feel less guilty.
"You and this little soul inside your tummy, are my life. And I'll do anything to protect you two." I said caressing her tummy.

"B-but..." she stuttered, not knowing how to bring that topic up. "I'm still married, aren't I?"
"You aren't." I gave her a sweet smile, taking her hand in mine.
"W-what? How?"

—flashback
"It's me again." I said over the phone. "I have the proof." i said holding the little microphone the doctors gave me.
"I found something too." Eunho answered shortly.
"What is it?"
"I found the recording of that night, where Sehun threatened Y/n with your life. It's enough proof to put him in jail."
"Save the videos on a flash drive and come meet me at the police station." I said before hanging up.

In that moment I couldn't be more proud of Y/n, for being the smart girl she is. She had hidden a small microphone somewhere in her robe, and managed to make Sehun tell everything he's done.

"You were mine. You were married to me while he fucked you." he shouted, making your heart skip a beat. He became more and more furious.
"You forced me to sign those fucking papers!" you shouted back, anger replacing the fear.
"How could I have you beside me if I didn't force you?!?" he said approaching the bed.
"You can't fucking have me!" you shouted standing up from the bed. "Can't you understand that?!"

"No. I can't." he looked at you with lustful eyes, taking slow steps towards you.
"You will. There's no way i'll be with you." you said backing away from him, slowly approaching the door.
"You are such a naive girl Y/n... if I once threatened you with Jungkook's death, it won't be hard to do it the second time.. but keep in mind that this time Jungkook won't survive." he said with a serious tone.
—end of flashback

"So me and Sehun divorced?" she asked, holding my hand tightly.
"He didn't have any other choice." I smiled, taking her into my embrace.
"J-Jungkook..." she started crying, snuggling up to my neck.
"Shhh... We're together now.. and no one will ever break us apart."