Intransigent

Hey guys, this is my third werewolf novel that I've written on Wattpad, but the beginning is darker than my other two. I don't write any really horrific or graphic scenes, but I will imply that certain things happened. If you're fine with that, then please continue reading this book.

*Blurb*

Emma was raised to be the perfect luna. She's caring and sweet, feisty and protective. Her pack loves her and she them.

Everything changes on her seventeenth birthday. She's kidnapped at her party and held hostage for 2 years, her only company being a wolf named Rick who is also held prisoner.

Emma and Rick take the opportunity to escape when the pack holding them hostage is attacked by rogues, but they're immediately captured again by a different pack and labelled rogues.

Have the escaped one prison only to be put in another or can Emma and Rick get themselves out of another dilemma and back to their packs? Will the alpha be willing to let them go, especially Emma?

*End Blurb*

I hope you all enjoy this book and leave me lots of fun comments and votes. I love hearing how you react to the story and it always makes me write faster. I'm planning on updating this book every Monday.

For those of you who read Cecilia's Wolf, I know I updated every three days, but it made me fall behind on my other books, so I'm going to update once a week on this one :)

~Haley~