Alpha Centauri

How would you explain someone how an angel and a demon could fall in love with each other? Somewhere along that conversation, the phrase 'two halves of the same heart' would probably slip through and the other person would probably understand what you mean, never would it run through their minds that you meant it literally.
There are some people that believe that when we were created, god split hearts in two, and introduced them inside two people, who would later fall in love in the search of their half, then that theory evolved into the belief that lovers were actually the same person in a previous life, but when we are talking about an angel and a demon, there is no previous life to talk about, so if we apply this theory to Crowley and Aziraphale, they are quite literally, two halves of the same heart. Aziraphale had read about this somewhere around the 19th century, and had shared this knowledge with Crowley on one of their reading sessions, where Aziraphale read to Crowley while the demon listened with his head on the angel's legs.
They had been having a few of this reading sessions for around a year, when one of the afternoons, the Alpha Centauri thing came back again, while Aziraphale read a book about the stars, properly chosen for the ocasion.
"Every star has a shine of it's own" Aziraphale read.
"And so do you, angel" A year had passed since they had been dating and Crowley was romantic as ever.
"Oh you'll make me blush dear"
"That's the intention"
"Well maybe now I get the chance to get a revenge on that" he whispered "You know, I've been wondering, how shinny is Alpha Centauri by this time of the year?"
"Are you... Now? Now it's beautiful"
"Can we go and see it then?"
"Of course angel"
And like one picks a flight to the city of their dreams, a few days later, Crowley miracled them both at a kind of platform near Alpha Centauri, perfect sight. At least they had coffee and tea there.
"How are you feeling about this angel?" Crowley was happier than usual
"I should be the one asking you, you've wanted to come here like forever with me"
"I'm fine."
"But there's something running through your mind, isn't it?"
"There's always something around angel"
"But this time is something else."
"Oh you don't know that."
"I don't, but that bump in your pants says otherwise."
"Don't ever say that angel, it's on my pocket, 'that thing on my pocket', not 'a bump in my pants', it's different." 
"Sure it is, anyway, what is it dear?"
"Nothing." Crowley blushed.
"It's not nothing, I've seen it, show me" he tried reaching for the demon's pocket, but he ran away.
"No,no,no, not yet"
"Yes, yes, show me"
"Nope" he closed himself in the closet, not even a miracle could get him out.
"Oh come on Crowley" Aziraphale spoke to the closet's door "you can show me, even if it's embarrassing, you are my boyfriend and my best friend, we can talk about it" There was a deafening silence for a few moments at the other side of the door. Then the demon took a deep breath.
Aziraphale tried opening the closet one last time, the door was open, and Crowley was sitting on it.
"Are you showing it to me or what?" He lend a hand to the demon helping him to get out of the closet.
To the angel's surprise, that thing Crowley was hiding was no longer on his pocket. 'He must have dropped it in the closet' Aziraphale thought, so he jumped in the search of it, and Crowley closed him inside.
"Let me out!" Aziraphale yelled
"You can get out by yourself, the door is unlocked dummy"
"Oh" he sounded embarrassed.
He got out of the closet with his back facing the demon. When he was out and turned around, to his surprise, Crowley was on one knee, he had something, a box, on his hands.
"Angel, you wanted to know why I loved Alpha Centauri so much, so I brought you here. Remember when I told you that as an angel I used to create beautiful things?"
"I do."
"This was the last star I created, and the most beautiful one."
"The most beautiful one ever made if you let me have an opinion on it."
"I also told you that I wanted to create beautiful things by your side, just because I knew I could, and because I love you, and I believe, this might be the first beautiful thing I want to create by your side." Crowley opened the box, a ring was inside "I've seen humans do this over and over again and it worked for them... so here it goes" he took a breath "ever since the beginning of times, you always spoke about the Ineffable Plan, and all of that, later you took it further, and over the years, you've made it my favorite word, so now I'm asking you this"
Silence was made for a second.
"Aziraphale, I love you, will you be my ineffable husband?"
Aziraphale was almost in tears, he ran to Crowley and gave him a hug, he threw him to the floor.
"Yes, yes, yes dear, I will be your ineffable husband and anything you want me to be."
Crowley, still on the floor, put the ring on Aziraphale's beautiful hand, then, they kissed.
"I love you angel, I love you so much"
"I love you too dear, I will always love you, forever"
"Ineffable" Crowley said almost out of context and he kissed the angel again, his ineffable fiancé.

____________________________________
Three things
1. Thank you so much for getting me to #1 for about four days on the #ineffablehusbands, my ego was on the clouds thanks to you.
2. There is something I think I should say. This was supposed to be the last chapter I ever wrote for this story, but I had a few more ideas all of a sudden, and I would feel awful ending this, because writing this and seeing how people are liking it is really amazing and it cheers me up every day, and every view means the world to me.
3. I don't know how much longer will I be able to continue this with my ideas, but I actually enjoy writing, so now I've decided on starting my own story. It is called 'Missjudged' and it is partially inspired by Good Omens as well as American Gods and Supernatural. I would appreciate if you took a look to the two chapters I've published already and the more coming soon.
And that's all for me, cheers to the Ineffable Husbands to be!