1

Ayo hitman bang introduces second audition.

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Yoongi woke up and looked at his reflection. How was he feeling?

Fucking pissed off, to say the least.

His streak had changed again! Just yesterday it was an obnoxiously bright blue, and now it was purple.

Yoongi sighed, there was nothing he could do. He'd tried though, don't get him wrong. Hair spray didn't take. Hair chalk slipped right off. Cutting it didn't do anything, nothing could cut it, it was like steel. He even tried to dye it but it just left a blackish patch on his forehead for a week until he was able to scrub the dye off his skin.

He finished his morning routine and set off for his first class, after tucking his streak into his beanie.

With a thud and a jump from his desk partner, Yoongi had arrived at his class.

"Who spit in your breakfast? Sheesh." His partner, Kim Namjoon, scoffed.

Yoongi simply glared at him. He envied Namjoon. His hair a uniform color of brown. Namjoon didn't have to deal with ever-changing hair against his will. Yoongi pulled off his beanie showing his purple streak of hair.

"I don't see what you are complaining about. You know you have a soulmate... Mine could've died at birth. Or I don't have one." Namjoon envied Yoongi, his hair was always the same brown and he looked like a normal person. He didn't know the condition of his soulmate. He had dated every short brown-haired person, but none of them felt right. None of them, clicked, per se.

"You don't know that my soulmate could change every time and then I could never have a permanent soulmate. God, the universe is so fucked up."

"That's one thing we can both agree on." Namjoon sighed. "Did you complete the sheet music at least?"

Yoongi nodded, taking out the piece of paper. They had been struggling to produce a song. Yoongi hated their dumb happy teacher who had her soulmate however, he loved music more than anything. So he sucked up and wrote happy sappy love songs, which was the last thing he wanted to write about. He would rather write deep sentimental music with more meaning. 

"Alright, class listen up!" The teacher desperately tried to get the attention of the fifty-plus students in the lecture hall. Once she managed to hush everyone she beamed. "I am very excited to announce that we will be participating in a nationwide competition. It is a very big project involving the whole school. Theater kids will script a play, acting, and dance majors will be in the play. Art kids will make all the props. You music majors will make all the music the band and orchestra will play. Finally, all our clubs will be sponsoring this event. 

"This event will be scouted by major agencies so there will be many opportunities to leap forward in our career and find internships. The prize will be one million dollars towards the school, please work hard! If you wish to be apart of this event contact the student council." 

The class broke out in whispers. Some people didn't care because the school would get the money. Other people wanted to get a chance to be a producer for a big company. Yoongi wanted this too. That was his dream, becoming a music producer. If scouts were going to be crawling around this event he wanted in. 

This was the talk of the campus. Yoongi and Namjoon were talking about what they were going to do to get the agencies' attention. Namjoon stopped dead in his tracks. "Namjoon? Hello?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of his friend's face. 

"Yoongi!" Namjoon latched his hands onto Yoongi's face. "LOOK!" 

"At wut-" Yoongi muttered out through his squished lips.