13

Yoongi tapped away at his computer, attempting to compose the soundtrack for his song. They had finished the lyrics after Jungkook yelled at him to keep in the lyrics he originally wanted to get rid of for sounding too cliche.

Namjoon and Hoseok were also working on the track but he was alone currently. 

This would be what? His third attempt confessing to Jimin? 

 First, got interrupted by Seongwon.

Second, he got rejected. 

Now he has this song.

Which he didn't even know to present to Jimin. Like does he show up at his door and sing it to him? Does he just hand him the song on a CD? Does he just slide it under his door and hope he finds it? Does he do this super elaborate public display of affection that would top Seongwon's? 

Everyone had voted about what Yoongi should do and the results didn't help. 

Jin - Super elaborate public display of affection

Namjoon - Slide it under his door

Hoseok - Hand him the CD

Taehyung - Sing it to him

Jungkook - Choose yourself you coward

Yoongi sighed as his progress came to a halt. He was having trouble getting his creative juices flowing so he decided to take a walk. 

Yoongi walked in the direction of the college campus watching the cars fly by him again. For some reason, he always found it soothing to watch cars. Watch their headlights appear in the distance getting closer and closer. Then in a blink of an eye, the car would pass, and get farther and farther. As Yoongi let his feet take him wherever he zoned out simply lost in thought.

Thought's about Jimin.

He's not sure what to do after he confesses again. 

If he gets rejected again he might as well move back to Daegu. Seeing Jimin around campus would be too much of a heartbreaker for him. Whereas if Jimin accepted they'd obviously get in a relationship. Would Jimin want to get married right away? Is Yoongi even ready for that? He'd want to take it slow like a normal relationship. But would Jimin want that? What if they did get married? Yoongi wouldn't want kids, maybe they'd adopt a dog... or a cat?

Yoongi blinked, getting drawn out of his thoughts to the scene in front of him. A small male running around his grass-stained pajamas.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jimin screamed feeling a burst of energy. Yoongi chuckled and Jimin's head snapped towards him. "Yoongi?"

Yoongi paled. "Uh..."

"YOONGI-HYUNG!" Jimin sprinted towards the older who was frozen in place very confused. "I really wanted to apologize for-"

"You don't need to apologize."

"Yeah, but I wanted to tell you that-"

"Uhhhhhh..." Yoongi drew a blank. "Meet me in the auditorium, tomorrow."

"But the music showcase is going on."

"Uhhhh... Come before it starts. Just meet me there. Okay bye!" Yoongi turned around and sprinted back towards his apartment. 

Holy shit he had no idea what he just did. He didn't even know what Jimin was going to say. But now he's going to show Jimin the song, tomorrow. Because his brain decided it had to be that way. 

AND HE HASN'T EVEN FINISHED IT YET.