10

This isn't really a long story??? I'm not sure if you can tell I'm trying to drag this out to the ending chapters I have written. So I think I'm going to end it soon around maybe 15? Then I have more stories written in drafts. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Namjoon had already heard the news. 

You know...

About Jimin and Yoongi. 

It was very clear neither of them was talking to anyone. Yoongi was back to solitary in his apartment. Jimin was practically the same but Jin was taking care of him. Namjoon wanted to talk to Jimin but Jin was VERY protective of the younger. Namjoon couldn't stand Jin mad at him so he decided to leave it be. 

So by holding a...

Mini press conference with everyone but Jimin and Yoongi. If that's what you could call it.

"So I think we should try and get Yoongi and Jimin together," Namjoon said to the other four males. 

Jin scrunched up his nose. "Why? Jimin's been through enough and Yoongi wasn't there. I only met Yoongi like once. How do we know he's good for Jimin anyway."

"He has some personal mental issues... But he's really sweet when you get to know him. Their hair streaks match. OH! And he wrote a love song for him!" Namjoon pulled out the paper from his coat pocket. He had originally taken the paper when Yoongi threw them away because he couldn't let a song like that go into the garbage. 

"Holy shit Yoongi wrote a love song?" Hoseok jumped up and grabbed the papers. "Damn he must be whipped to write a song like this." Hoseok handed the papers to Jin. 

Jin didn't bother to look and handed them to Taehyung who skimmed it and handed it to Jungkook. "Jimin's had enough to deal with," Jin repeated.

"Jin, please. You haven't seen Yoongi like I have. He's terrible."

"Well, you haven't seen Jimin like I have! I practically raised him!" Jin snapped walking out of the room. 

"JIN!" Namjoon chased after him.

The situation was putting a lot of stress on the group. The only one virtually unaffected was Hoseok, who was the only single one. Taehyung was siding with Jimin and didn't understand why Jungkook wasn't. Jungkook didn't understand all the sides of the story and all his hyung's were telling him different things. 

But as Jungkook read the song that Yoongi wrote he began to think that Jin and Taehyung were wrong. He could feel the emotions seeping off the pages. About how much he loved Jimin, about how heartbroken he was when he saw Jimin with Seongwon. 

Jungkook snuck out late at night to go find Yoongi. He had gotten the address from Hoseok. Sometimes a third party is better than a close friend. 

Somehow... Jungkook knew when he first saw Yoongi that something was up. 

A figure stood at the sidewalk watching cars pass. As Jungkook got closer he recognized the figure. It was Yoongi!

Jungkook was first relieved because he didn't have to find Yoongi's apartment. Then he immediately realized that Yoongi shouldn't be out on the sidewalk staring at cars at night. Jungkook jumped over and gripped Yoongi's wrist. Yoongi jumped from shock and attempted to yank his wrist away. 

"It's not worth it," Jungkook said calmly. "Come on let's go inside." Yoongi sighed and yanked his arm away. The two didn't speak as they headed back to Yoongi's apartment. Jungkook followed calmly, watching Yoongi closely.