7

Namjoon entered Yoongi's apartment and the pungent smell of old coke bottles and rotten food hit his nose. Namjoon gagged and pulled out his mask to put on so he could bear the stench. "Yoongi?" He called out. There was no response but Namjoon knew he was in this dump somewhere. 

Yoongi's mail had piled up on the coffee table dating a month back. The trash hadn't been taken out and eight trash bags piled up in the corner. Namjoon couldn't stand the place so he grabbed another trash bag and started throwing away the coke bottles, pizza boxes, empty cups, and paper plates. Namjoon knocked on Yoongi's room and there wasn't a sound. The apartment was so quiet you could hear a mouse fart.

Considering the state of the rest of the apartment Namjoon wasn't surprised at the state of Yoongi's room. Laundry covered the floor so you couldn't see the carpet beneath. There was even more trash in the room than Namjoon had cleaned out. For all Namjoon knew Yoongi could have a rat or cockroach infestation. 

Namjoon finally spotted his Hyung under a mountain of blankets and dirty laundry piled up on the bed. "Jesus christ Yoongi what happened?" The older didn't respond as Namjoon looked him in his eyes. Yoongi looked much paler than usual and his eyes had bags and the life had drained out of him. 

"Joon I fucked up." Yoongi's scratchy voice spoke up. 

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon asked.

"I was stupid and I waited too long. Now Jimin's gone." 

"Jimin isn't gone."

"He's engaged. Same thing." 

Namjoon sighed and looked over at the desk in the corner in the room. Notes that Namjoon and Hoseok had dropped off were in a pile. "Yoongi what's this?" He gestured to crumpled papers spread out on the desk. 

"A love song I wrote for Jimin." 

Namjoon's eyes widened in shock. "Seriously you never write love songs! What's it called? When are you going to give it to him?" 

"I'm not." Yoongi sat up in his bed reaching out for the papers that were clasped tightly in Namjoon's hands. His hair had grown out long enough to cover his eyes. 

Namjoon looked at the lyrics and markups Yoongi had made. 

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

It leaves me feeling(Change to'You make me feel'?) seasick, baby. 

Seems like I am locked deep in the dreamlike reality

It spins me 'round and drives me crazy (You spin me 'round and drive me crazy)

It seems that I'm like the moon that rose at noon.

If I was only by myself

If I didn't know you

Maybe I'd have given up

Lost at Sea

(Pre-chorus??)

But my heart's still on fire

With a burning desire

Gonna get you back like it's destined } XXX DON'T USE

(Chorus??)

I wish that you would love (Love) me (Me)

Just like yesterday, don't let go of this hand ever again

And every time my heart (Heart) beats (Beats)

Match your steps so you don't wander around ever again