15

Yoongi rested his chin on Jimin's shoulder, his arms loosely wrapping around his waist. 

"Yoongi I have to get to class soon," Jimin said eating his lunch, now trapped by the older.

Yoongi hummed. "So?"

"So school is important!" Jimin insisted. 

"Is it really?" Yoongi asked sleepily nudging closer to Jimin.

"Hyung let me go!" Jimin whined.

The other five approached the table. "Wow, Yoongi being affectionate this is new." Namjoon joked. 

"Yeah they're cute but we're cuter," Jin argued sitting on Namjoon's lap to prove his point.

Taehyung took a sip from Jungkook's banana milk. "Get out of your imagination it's not good for you there."

"Can y'all shut up, you are making me feel really single and alone." Hoseok pouted.

Yoongi pried open his eyes, squinting at the light. "Oh yeah, Jimin my family is coming into town soon." 

"Whae?" Jimin mumbled through a mouthful of food.

"Because they found out that I met my soulmate. So the whole family must come and gawk at you." Yoongi huffed.

"I dat a bab ding?"

Yoongi kissed Jimin's face."Baby don't talk with your mouth full. And yes. Only I can gawk at you."

Hoseok groaned. "I'm so single! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE AND I'M JUST HERE."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Yoongi walked hand in hand with Jimin down the street. Just admiring the way Jimin smiled. The way the sun hit his face. 

"YOONGI LOOK PUPPY!" Jimin tugged Yoongi over to a girl walking a small brown poodle with an 'adopt me' vest. "Hi, puppy!"

"He's about three months old. He's available at the Seoul city pound. He has stolen a lot of hearts today." The girl smiled.

"Yoongi look! His fur is so soft and fluffy." Jimin rubbed the dog's face using a puppy voice. "Hi, puppy. Hi, puppy. Hello, puppy. Who's a good boy? Who's the best boy?"

Yoongi was staring at about the cutest thing he's ever seen in his life. EVER.

Jimin. Cute.

Puppies. Cute.

Jimin.

Puppies.

Jimin.

Plus.

Puppies.

"We're having an adoption event this weekend. He'll be there if you want him." The girl smiled again. 

Jimin smiled but then his face dropped. "Ah... I'd love to but I live in the dorm. You can't have pets." Jimin stood up waving goodbye to the dog and taking Yoongi's hand. "Come on." 

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪

"I thought you wanted to take the relationship slow?" Namjoon asked raising a brow to Yoongi who was holding a hyperactive brown puppy in his arms. 

"We are." Yoongi chirped. 

"But you adopted a dog for Jimin a week into a relationship?" 

Yoongi scratched his head. "Uh... Yes. But Joon! Jimin looked so happy when he saw the puppy how could I not get it? And he was so disappointed because the dorm doesn't allow pets but my apartment does!"

Geumjae, Yoongi's brother, piped up. "Well, what are you going to name him?"

"Oh... I don't know I was going to let Jimin name him."

"I was thinking Holly? I think that's a good name." Geumjae scratched the dog under his chin. 

Mrs. Min squished Yoongi's cheeks. "I'm so glad you found your soulmate. About damn time too. To be frank I was getting sick of you talking about it on the phone." 

"Sorry, Mom. I love you." Yoongi gave a small guilty chuckle. 

A scream echoed through the apartment as Jimin arrived and saw the brown puppy. The dog flailed around in Yoongi's arms and bounded toward Jimin when he was placed on the floor. 

"PUPPY!" Jimin hugged the dog. "Yoongi did you really get him?" 

Yoongi nodded scratching the back of his neck. "What do you want to name him?" 

"I still suggest Holly," Geumjae said.

"Yeah, I like that name." Jimin smiled and his eyes turned into crescents.

Geumjae gave a thumbs up and threw his arm around Hoseok. 

"Is there something going on between you two?" Yoongi asked wondering if he should be worried. 

They both glanced at each other and slipped out of the apartment without saying anything. 

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

The final few chapters are here. I'll probably have a smut chapter and a wedding chapter.

Also if you guys like Taekook I have a Taekook book called "Winter Pillows" That I'm updating. It about Jungkook (who is a wattpad writer) getting kicked out of his house and staying at his fan's house. (Taehyung).