14

I just wanted to say if you celebrate Thanksgiving happy thanksgiving. If you live in America at least. I know Canada has theirs like a month earlier or something? Idk. If not just hope you had a good day. :)

╳°»。 ∾・⁙・ ღ ➵ ⁘ ➵ ღ ・⁙・∾ 。«°╳

Yoongi was freaking out because we had nothing planned in terms of presenting Jimin the song. He just told him to meet him before the music showcase. So there he was. 

Standing.

On the empty stage.

Waiting for Jimin.

Jungkook was behind the speakers. 

Taehyung was working on the microphone. 

Jin was on Jimin lookout. 

Namjoon was watching for other people.

And Hoseok was trying to make everything look pretty and romantic.

"LELELLELELELELLELELE" Jin came running in making the noise that signaled Jimin was coming. 

Everyone freaked out, Namjoon closed the door on his finger, Taehyung dropped the microphone making a giant screeching sound echo from the speakers making Jungkook jump fifteen feet in the air and Hoseok almost fell off the ladder. Yoongi was about ready to pass out because he never sang...

He was a rapper.

But he had some???

Vocal ability???

Nowhere near the other people in the room like Jungkook, Taehyung or Jin, hell even Namjoon and Hoseok could probably beat him. 

Of course, his friends insisted that he had a beautiful deep voice that Jimin would love but due to his constant anxiety he couldn't just BELIEVE them. 

Jimin walked in and spotted Yoongi on stage. Jungkook started playing the music from the speakers and Yoongi froze. His heart pounded loudly in his chest, this was his final chance. The final chapter. The final boss in the game. Singing his song to Jimin. 

He opened his mouth but no words came out and he missed the cue to start singing. Yoongi mentally cursed himself because he already fucked the song up. However, he was surprised when he heard Taehyung start singing from and extra microphone in the corner of the room. 

"You make me feel seasick baby. Seems like I'm locked up in a dreamlike reality." Taehyung paused gesturing for Yoongi to continue the lyrics. 

"You spin me 'round and drive me crazy. It seems like I'm the moon that rose at noon." Jungkook took the microphone from Taehyung both of them now motioning for Yoongi to sing. 

Yoongi took a deep breath and opened his mouth again to let words flow out, making eye contact with Jimin. "If I was only by myself. If I didn't know you. Maybe I'd given up. Lost at sea." Yoongi looked at the confused younger cracking a small smile. Jimin smiled back, this small action made Yoongi miss the cue for the pre-chorus.

Taehyung and Jungkook were there to save him again though as they harmonized together to sing the pre-chorus. "But my heart's still on fire. With a burning desire. He's going to get you back like it's destined." They smiled changing the lyrics.

Yoongi built up the confidence and sang the chorus with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin singing back vocals. "I wish that you would love (love) me (me). Just like yesterday, don't let go of this hand ever again. And every time my heart... beats. Match your steps so you don't wander around ever again." He continued to the post-chorus. " I feel the destiny in you you you you you. I feel the destiny is me me me me me."

Namjoon joined into the rap verse Yoongi wanted to add in to be more himself. "When you hear my heartbeat, baby. You give me a new life, you give me a new birth. I feel your heart beat away. I been losing my mind. I been cravin' my shine. I know me before you was a ready-made me. But you designate me and you resumed me. I been calling your name in this universe. (Now I need no space). I got youniverse, done."

Namjoon switched with Hoseok for the next verse. "Coming across you is like a TV drama created by the universe (Yeah). So many wanderings, being lost endlessly. It was you who led me through the labyrinth. You're my light and salvation. The rain is coming close to an end and I won't let go of your hand."

Yoongi stepped down to meet Jimin for the chorus. Jimin rested his arms around Yoongi's neck as the two swayed from side to side as the song continued. Jungkook and Jin did the high notes for the bridge. Yoongi finished the song and rested his head against Jimin's. "So... Will you finally give me a chance?"

Jimin chuckled with a nod as he bit his lip. "I'm sorry for rejecting you. And I know I kissed Seongwon after he confessed and everything... Oh god, this might be a trend... Anyway... Can I kiss you?"

Yoongi joined their lips as his answer. Feeling Jimin's soft lips against his was Yoongi's utopia. That's all he could ask for. To be with Jimin happily. And share sweet moments like this. 

Everyone cheered and Jimin turned back to all of them. "Was this what you guys were busy doing this past week?" 

"Yep." They all answered. 

"Yoongi did most of the work though." Jungkook elbowed his hyung to get him to take credit for his work. 

"Yeah, he wrote and produced the whole song just for you." Taehyung beamed. 

"And he doesn't write love songs," Namjoon added in.

"Until you came along." Hoseok did finger guns in Jimin's direction. 

Yoongi fiddled with his hands. "Jimin I know in your last relationship you got engaged super fast but is it okay if we just... See where life takes us? And not jump onto that boat just yet?"

Jimin smiled at Yoongi's nervousness. "Of course." Jimin pecked Yoongi's cheek making him show his sweet gummy smile.