•Chapter 1•

•Theadora Sanford•

The first rays of sunshine illuminated my room, which awakened me from my deep slumber. The few moments of clarity when I woke up and realized I was still alive and well brought a smile to my face every time.

I blinked a couple of times to clear the fuzziness. After stretching, I looked at the time; 7:45.

I gasped while running into my bathroom. I showered quickly and put on my normal clothing and brushed my teeth. I ran into the pack kitchen, it was 7:55 and almost wake up time. I hurriedly got out 2 dozens of eggs and pancake batter along with bacon. I began to cook as fast as possible.

Alpha Alexander Kane entered the kitchen along with the beta's son, Bryce Jole. I gulped with wide eyes and faced them. "Where's breakfast?" Alpha Alexander demanded.

"Cooking, master," I replied without stuttering. He hated stuttering and it was too early in the morning for a beating.

"Cooking? It should be done by now!" Beta Bryce snarled venomously. Gulping, I watched Beta Bryce approach me with his hand raised.

"M-my alarm c-cl-clock didn't r-ring" I whispered lowly. I prepared myself for the impact of his slap by closing my eyes. When nothing happened, I opened them and his hand made contact with my left cheek. It held so much power, I fell towards the hot stove and burned my right cheek, and fell to the ground. I screamed in pain as he yanked my elbow upwards, forcing me to stand.

"You know I don't like liars, Thea. You little slut. You've been making excuses for years. I'm tired of all your shit and you need a punishment." He snarled. He dragged me into the hall and I screamed.

"No! Please! It won't happen again!" I sobbed as he pushed me onto the bed of one of the empty rooms. He slammed the door shut and fumbled with his belt. "Please don't!" I begged.

"Shut up!" he growled ripping my clothes off with one brutal force. "I've been nothing but kind as to give you food and shelter and you repay me with this!" He growled forcefully entering his cock inside of me. More tears leaked from my eyes as he continued in a fast manner.

In a matter of minutes, I felt warm on my bare chest and looked down. A white, milk-like liquid oozed down my body slowly. "Clean up," He growled putting his pants back on and exiting the room.

• • •

I looked in the mirror and saw the burn on my cheek was healing, but it left a scar. I put my brown hair into a ponytail and exited my room. I took multiple showers to take off the scent of sex.

I headed up the steps towards the female lounge. On my way, I spotted Amber Hall and Chlöe Tah. "Hey! You!" Amber called out.

I approached them and curtsied, "Yes mistress?" I said looking down at my feet. It was considered an insult for an omega to look someone else in the eye. As if we were too low to look anyone in the eye, even humans. We weren't considered normal wolves because we were labeled weak. I wasn't allowed to shift because of my rank. Even if I could, the other wolves would still abuse me.

"Don't go in my room. Understand?" Amber growled.

"But Alpha said-" I began but she cut me off.

"I don't care what Alpha said. It's my damn room. Do you understand?" She snarled.

"Yes mistress," I said low enough for them to hear.

"And give this to Bryce. I swear if you open this, I will kill you!" Chlöe handed me a small piece of paper. It wouldn't matter anyway because I couldn't read.