Dedication

This is dedicated to everyone.

You are not alone.

"Don't sacrifice yourself because someone else has a problem with it." ~Unknown

Important Author's Note:
Hi all.. first, I want to thank you for reading this. This story is one of my very first stories I've written on my Wattpad journey. It was published at one point but I took it down. This isn't my best story.. it's been sitting in my drafts 99% finished with the exception of the epilogue which is almost done. I'd also like to create another warning here. I'm new to this whole thing but I also know trigger warnings should be used before presenting sensitive content. There is brief self harm and rape that I know of. If you're sensitive to that sort of thing I suggest you read another story. None of these elements in my story are meant to be romanticized in any way. I did it to show the severity of the situation the character is in to build a strong narrative for her. I'm publishing this because even though I myself would like to rewrite the story completely I know some of you may enjoy it. I'm very hard on myself and my writing which is why it takes me awhile to publish/update my work but I hope (for those of you reading this) you can enjoy the journey as much as possible. Thank you.

- Kat