Alex, what's wrong?

Lexi Kapanen

I was super happy today, because my brother Kasperi was coming for a few day visit. And rigth now I was laying next to still sleeping Jack Hughes.  My wrist didn't hurt anymore but it still had the bruises.

His strong arms were around my waist and his head was in my neck. I could feel his warm breath.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" he then says smiling.  I blush at his commemt. His voice is all raspy and very, and I mean VERY attractive. "Thanks for staying the night" I say scooting even closer if that's possible. "No problem at all, we don't have a game today so yeah" he says kissing my forhead. Butterflies are real at the moment..

After a while I had to get up. I made some breakfast for us and after that we watched Brooklyn 99 from netflix. It was 3.47pm when Jack got a call. "Dude where are you?" "I'm at Lexi's" "well get your as to the hotel, we are bored, she can come too if she wants. And hey how is she doing?" I guess that's Josh speaking. "She's okay and yeah I'll be there in 20' " Jack hangs up and looks at me sadly. "I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow?" He takes my hands in his. "Yeah, well atleast at the game and maybe after,because my brother is coming remember?" I say smiling. "Okay, do you wanna keep that hoodie until we see eachother again" he says referring to his Team USA hoodie I'm still wearing. "Yeah.." I say blushing. "Okay well I see you around" he says getting up from the couch "bye" I say giving him a hug and he kisses my cheek. I blush again and when he closes the door I can't stop smiling.

I am currently at the airport waiting for my brother. After a moment of looking I spot my favorite hockeyplayer in the world. I ran to hug him and he drops his bags to hug me. He spins me around few times and then puts me down. "I missed you so much, how was Finland?" "It was good, mom and dad misses you and there was for my suprise pretty nice weather. And I missed you too, but there is someone other that missed you too" I let go of him and look at him confused. "What do you mean?" He smirks at me and then he flips me around and there he is. My best friend, I haven seen him in so long, Connor McDavid. "OMG YOU BROUGHT CONNOR WITH YOU" I yell running to go hug Connor too. "Suprisee" Connor says when I almost make us both fall but he catches us just in time not to.

We were at my apartment watching tv when I got a facetime call from Alex. "Hey dude" I say smiling. But my smile fades when I see that he isn't smiling back. "Alex what's wrong?" I ask worriedly.

I got asking look from Connor and Kasperi from other couch but I ignore it.

"No, um.. It's Jack... He um.. ran into that Canadian dude from last night" Alex why... Kasperi doesn't need to know that.. okay that's not the point.. focus! "omg is he okay? What happened" I ask shocked "well um, that canadian kid started ranting about you and Jack got pissed of and punched him, and after that Jack got beated up pretty badly since he was alone and that piece of shit wasn't." I cover my mouth. "Omg, is Jack okay" "not really, he really needs you Lexi, we don't know what to do. He doesn't talk to us" Alex pleads. "I'm on my way"

After that I hanged up. "I'm sorry guys, I really have to go see Jack, he got beated up amd it's my fault." I say getting up from the couch. Running around to find my stuff. "Wowowowow, who is Jack?" Connor asks. Sitting straight "It's that draft rumoured first overall kid" Kasperi says. "Oh you mean Hughes? Why do I not know about your new hockey friends" Connor says claring at me playfully. "I don't have time for this, I will tell you later I promise, I'll be back soon, I need to go see him" I say putting on my shoes and finding myself a hoodie "well you obviously like him and he beated a kid because of you... I approve" Kasperi says and I smile a little.

"Before you go, what happened last night?" Connor asks. "Oh um.. nothing.. really.." "your wrist is bruised" he says. "Well that Canadian kid tried to get with me, and Jack came to help" I say pulling Jack's hoodie on top of my top and grabbing the car keys. "I'll tell you guys later"