Scaring Simon | Chapter 13

"I'm so fuckkingg drunk HARRY!" I yelled as I grabbed the boys shoulders and shook him.
     "You're such a fucking lightweight mate, barely even sipped anything" he said laughing and moving my hands off his shoulders to stop the shaking.
     "I knoww. Ugh this sucks I'm gonna have such a bad hangover tomorrow" I said as I made my way towards my bedroom and flopped face down onto the bed.
     "Let's go see Simon and Jj" Harry said dangling his keys in the air.
     "Okay!" I said excitedly, jumping up from the bed and running towards my flat door. "Let's gooo! Hurry up" I told Harry as I stood at the door impatiently.
     "Calm down Aria. It's been two seconds" Harry said laughing as he made his way over.

     "I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICAAA!" I sung loudly out the window of the car as Harry drove down the mostly empty road going faster than he probably should. The wind blew through my hair, tangling it horribly, but the wind felt so good on my face I didn't care. My younger self would have never thought I would be riding passenger side in wroetoshaw's car going down the speedway.
     "Thank you so much Bog!" I said teary eyed as I turned around from the window to face him.
     "For what though" he said looking at me for a quick second before he looked back at the road ahead of him.
     "For being such a good friend, like I just met you guys like 2 weeks ago and you guys are just go great friends already, and I'm thankful for all of you. But like... you accept me for who I am the most out of everyone and you make me feel so happy all the time. So thankk you" I said hiccuping after and giving him a little smile.
     "Well yea of course we would accept you so quick, you're fucking dope" Harry said not looking at me but smiling.
     "Oh I know" I said laughing as I leaned back into the seat and relaxed for the rest of the ride.

     We got to Jj and Simon's place and decided to scare Simon, since Harry had a key of his own. Harry unlocked the door and we silently opened it, walking inside the house trying not to make too loud of a noise.
     "You think he's recording or what?" I whispered to Harry as we walked towards Simon's room, trying also not to be caught by Jj. Once we got to Simon's door, Harry took his hoodie off and put it on backwards so the hood would cover his face, which I did the same. We quietly opened the door to see Simon recording a Reddit video.

     "Go get that ball on the floor and roll it into his room" Harry whispered really quietly to me as he pointed at a football that was on the floor.
     I got the football while Harry hid behind the wall next to the door. I rolled the ball into his room so that it would hit his chair and quickly hid so he wouldn't have seen anyone.

     "HEY JJ! Did you just kick the ball into my room!" Simon yelled so Jj could hear.
     "No dude! I'm in my room!" Jj yelled back which made Simon really confused. Even with his confusion, he still went back to recording like nothing had happened. Me and Harry both snuck into the room making sure we weren't in the view of his camera. I snuck around to the left-ish of Simon's chair as Harry stood closer to the door.

     I shook my head at Harry telling him to go. He did his little screech that we all know so well and Simon turned his chair around really quick and jumped a little, obviously startled but realizing it was Harry. Quickly after he turned around I moved my head around to be right beside his really quick, which he saw in his peripheral vision and freaked out.
     "FUCK!" Simon said as he tried to jump out of his chair but ultimately ended up just knocking it over.
     "Aria, is that you?! What the hell" he said as he picked himself and his chair off the floor.
     "Yes it is. The one and only" I said as I pulled the hood off my face laughing.
     "Oh you're not the one and only Aria though" Simon said pointing his finger guns at me.
     "I wish you guys would just let me think I am" I said as I walked back over to Harry and high fived him.

     "Partners in Crime" Harry said as he pulled his hood off his face and put his arm around my shoulders.