Havoc | Chapter 17

I blinked my eyes open to reveal a bedroom that seemed familiar, but it hurt to try and remember so I just assumed it was one of the boys.
"Fuck" I groaned as my head hurt from my hangover.
"What is it, are you okay!" Jj said walking in the door quickly.
"Oh uh. Yea. Can you get me some water though, and like an Advil maybe" I said rubbing my forehead and feeling a bandage around it.
"We called emergency services after you passed out. They told us it wasn't that bad. Just to stop the bleeding and then cover it up" Jj said as he came over to the bed and hugged me.
"Oh good. I don't really remember much about what happened, other than Brynn pushing me" I said being a little angry on the inside that she had done this to me.
"I'm really sorry about that, I didn't know her well. She seemed nice, from what I knew anyways" Jj said with a genuinely sorry look on his face.
"It's okay. I don't blame you. Go get me that water yea?" I asked with a smile on my face.
"Yea. Be back" He said as he was already leaving the room.

     I closed my eyes for a second before I opened them again, reacting to the door being opened again. I looked over at the door and saw Vikk walking over towards the bed.
     "Hey" Vikk simply said as he sat on the bed next to me.
     "Hi" I said with a little giggle. "I didn't know who's room this was at first, but it's yours isn't it" I asked as I sat up against the headboard and looked over at him.
      "Yep. Jj wanted to bring you to his, but I felt it might be too loud. So we brought you here" Vikk said smiling as I could see his eyes go from looking me in the eyes, to looking at my forehead, and back at my eyes.
     "Is it just you and Jj?" I asked wondering how many people had come over.
     "It is now. Everyone came over at first, but most left once it got late. Harry was with us for a little longer, until Katie texted him" Vikk said. We both heard the door opening so we looked over to see Jj holding my water and an Advil.

     "Thank you so much Jj" I said as he handed me the Advil and put the glass of water on the bedside table.
     "Of course" Jj said as he hugged me. "I'm gonna head over to Simon's, he said he needed me to help him film something" Jj said as he looked at the time on his phone.
     "I'll see you later Aria, and Vikk too" he said as he walked to the bedroom door and exited.

     "Simon actually called him about an hour ago. He wanted to make sure you woke up first though" Vikk said with a small laugh.
      "Make sure I woke up! Had he thought I died!" I said dramatically as a joke.
     "I think he just wanted to see if you were feeling bad and needed anything" Vikk said with a smile on his face.
     "Well that's sweet of him. He must have felt bad that he brought that girl" I said laughing, remembering how much of a bitch she was.
     "He was coming in here like every 20 minutes to check on you. He didn't even sleep all night. And it's 11 right now" Vikk said as he directed his eyesight to my forehead again.

     I placed my hands up to my forehead to cover it.
     "Is it really that bad" I said looking at Vikk in the eyes as I begin to feel sad and mine started to water.
     "No no no. It's not that bad. It's just a bandage. The wound isn't even that bad. It just busted your skin a little. It looks fine. I'm sorry" Vikk said worried that he had been the reason I was now tearing up.
     "Thank you. I just feel really ugly right now. I probably look like a mess" I said as I took my hands off my forehead and wiped the few tears that had run down my face.
     "You're not ugly. I promise you, you still look amazing. Here why don't I take you to your flat and we can get you all ready so you feel cute" Vikk said smiling over at me, in hopes to brighten my mood.
     "Thanks. That would be amazing. You really know how to cheer a girl up, didn't expect that" I said wiping my remaining tears away and then bringing Vikk into a hug.

     "Woah" Vikk said as I walked out of my bedroom and did a little turn for him.
     "I'm feeling cute now boy!" I said running over to the couch and jumping on it, which made Vikk laugh.
     "Well now you'll get to have more people see you like that, cause Jj wants everyone to go over to his and hangout" Vikk said as he showed me the text Jj had sent.
      "I'm excited! The boys don't know what's gonna hit them" I said as I got up from the couch and ran over to the door.
     "Come on slow man!" I said to Vikk as he only just now stood up.
     "Oh hush" Vikk said laughing as he walked faster.