Plan B

The Wand Heist was a complete and total failure. The Core Four found themselves in the girls room trying to figure out what to do next. Evie had been pacing. She walked behind Carlos who had a notebook and was scribbling "Carlos + Ben" all over the page. She gave him a smile and a playful nudge.
That's when there was a knock on the door. Mal opened it to find Jane standing there. "Mal?", Jane said sounding more of a question than a greeting. She saw the others in the room and her eyes widened. "Am I interrupting something? I can go.", she said with her feet inching backwards.

"Don't be silly. Come in!", Mal welcomed.

"So what can I do for you?", Mal asked.

"Well, you mentioned a hair spell?", Jane said.

"That I did.", Mal nodded.

"I was wondering if you could make my hair cooler?", Jane said.

"I could...", Mal said.

"Why wouldn't you ask your mom to do it with her wand?", Evie asked.

"Well she believes I'm already perfect. Plus she only uses her wand now at the Coronation of the Kings.", she explained.

"You don't say?", Mal said. "Okay, so I need you to sit back and relax. It's my first time actually practicing this spell.", Mal said.

"Beware, Forswear, Replace The Old With New Hair!"

     Jane's head jerked in every which direction. Mal wondered at first if she did the spell wrong and genuinely felt bad. Then Jane's head jerked upwards with long curls waving out. Jane looked in the mirror to see if it worked. Her smile showed it was exactly what she imagined. "Thank you Mal!", she said with tears streaming down her face and giving Mal a huge hug.

"No problem...", Mal said unable to accept the kind words or appreciation.

"I owe you so much.", Jane continued.

"You've already done so much for me.", Mal said.

     Jane left the room as Mal shut the door. She turned to the her three friends who just smiled silently. "That was really nice what you did.", Evie said.

"Whatever, didn't you guys here her? The Fairy Godmother's Wand will be at the Coronation. We just need to snag and invite in the front row and snatch it.", Mal schemed.

     The boys left the room and headed to their own suite. When they turned the hall they saw Ben coming from the opposite end of the hall with Audrey on his arm. "Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that you guys are invited to my Coronation.", Ben said.

"Nice!", Jay nodded.

"Granted it's a public event but I wanted to make sure you all could make it.", Ben explained looking Carlos in the eyes.

"Cool.", Carlos yelped. "Hey Ben...do you think there is any way we could be up front with you? Really soak up the Fairy Godmother's good magic.", Carlos asked.

"Actually...", Audrey responded before Ben could. "Ben is only up there with his parents and GIRLFRIEND.", she explained emphasizing her place in that.

"Oh, okay...", Carlos said.

     Ben's eyes apologized for Audrey's response. He wished she didn't treat him like a belonging. The two walked away from the Villain Boys. Jay put his arm around Carlos. "Looks like we should see if Mal has a love spell in that book of her's.", he smirked. This left a sinking feeling in Carlos' gut.