9: I Feel It Coming

JENNIE

In exchange for her generosity of giving me new experiences, I wanted to spoil her rotten by buying what ever crazy expensive clothes I could online and made it deliver to my house. I can be hella generous too! Sa ibang bagay nga lang, anything basta nabibili ng pera is not a problem.

I don't know why but after what we shared yesterday she made me feel afloat and I'm not complaining. I realized that maybe it's not bad to do it since I'm not only considering her as a housemate now but perhaps a friend?

Is the idea of asking her to have  dinner tonight like a day off from the days she cook for me is a good approach? Hindi naman ako sing sarap niya magluto pero I can treat her on a fine dining. I glance my innocent phone settling beside my laptop. Should I call her?

Wait. I don't even know her number.

Does she even have a phone?

I doubt she has.

Okay maybe I should buy her that too.

Typing on my laptop to do some reports, my mind flew somewhere again.

Does she have any social media account?

Ako kasi wala. But if I find out that she has one probably I might create mine, so in an instant I Googled her name. Rampaging every search results in any social network I know but to my dismay I didn't find anything even a scrumb of her existency online it made me rolled my shoulders in disappointment or I don't know what this feeling is.

Jennie, you know this is stalking right? You also know that she doesn't want to be stalked.

And why do you feel sad? Disappointed?

Right. She doesn't wanted to be stalked. She never told me that but I can feel it. Habang tumatagal sa puder ko ang babaeng yun kahit papaano ino-obserbahan ko pa rin siya. Lalisa only wanted me to get what she can openly offer. Yes ang dami niyang pinapakita like normal stuffs pero kasabay nun parang ang dami niya pa ring tinatago. So many untold stuffs that I don't know if she intentionally wanted to them keep for herself or for my sake? Ayaw kong mag-over think or paghinalaan siya since she'd done nothing but good to me well aside from her naughty punch lines, but isn't that my right to know her personal details aside from her name because she's living under my roof?

Yah living for a few days...

And leaving for who knows when.

Should I just ask her to stay? I mean, I can tell her the truth that I already appreciate her company and I don't want her to leave. It will be a great help, hindi na niya kailangan maghanap ng trabaho at magbayad ng monthly rental fees kung saan man siya makakita ng lilipatan. Haaay, iniisip ko palang na aalis siya pakiramdam ko mag kakaseparation anxiety na ako. The house will never feel the same way again if Lalisa was not in there. Cooking, gardening, cleaning. Everything a wife should do will be left undone or back to their normal programming once she's gone.

It's not for you to decide Jennie.

Besides, isn't what you want in the first place? You want her to leave. Gone. Out of your life. Never come back.

Yeah, before.

That was all before she made me feel that I don't need to be monotonous and alone in life especially at my own home.

Tired of battling with my thoughts, I exhaled a deep breath.

Perhaps all I can do is try to be a little bit more nicer to her. So when she feel it, she'll never have to go with the idea of leaving.