Author's Note

Wow. Thanks to everybody who stuck it out this far.  This was my longest book, but I hope it went by the fastest.  

There's not much I can say as for the story, and judging from whoever is reading this must only want to kill me right now. 

Let me say, however, that this story was heavily influenced by my favorite book series, A Song of Ice and Fire. An epic fantasy written by George RR Martin.   Some of you may not like that I killed so many main characters (and arguably the main character), but this is for a reason. You see, when reading so many stories, it becomes so predictable when the hero makes an unwise move, yet he miraculously comes out ahead because, well, he's the hero. If you are upset with the last chapter of the book, then that's good. If you feel for my characters the way I did when writing them (and trust me, it was hard to do some of the things to them, even though it had already been planned from the beginning), then you are emotionally invested in the story, and you really care, that's all I can ask for. 

On a lighter note, let me get your hopes up (or not) about a sequel that I have finished outlining and plan to start work on next year.  In the meantime, I'd love to hear your thoughts about this book. Who was your favorite character? which moment was the most shocking? What are your predictions for the future?

Let me also tease your interest with a little bit of info on the sequel, there will be TWO new POV characters.  Who will they be? Well, you've already met them both in the story before. 

Lastly I want to thank all of those people who have given such awesome support to me and this story. Number One for this one was @TrainerAsh0 who was super faithful, and a great Wattpad buddy who I have a lot of fun reading his book and talking about random things with. @RiverIvy for being an awesome reviewer as well. @firefly72 for loving ALL my stories and reading them so quickly. And, of course, the person who kept encouraging me on Wattpad even when me views were (well they still are) low: @Serena-Daniels, Wattpad friend #1.

Thanks to EVERY person who read, voted and commented, Each and every one of you. I appreciate the time you take to read the lame jumble of words I type into a computer. The reason I do this is for other people to read, and there's no better crowd of readers than at Wattpad, and there certainly is no better community of Pokemon lovers than right here.  

Thanks for reading and sticking through it with me, you guys are the best

~PokeBroncoFan