episode 3

MORNING ROUTINE
Am suddenly awoken by the sudden buildup in my throat as I rush towards the bathroom. Kneeling on the floor I immediately emptied my stomach as I looked at my self closely at the mirror.
I had somehow developed some puffy eyes and my skin looked dehydrated too.
"Just a touch of makeup and no one will notice" I said to myself before brushing my mouth.
I decided to turn the heater on before heading downstairs to cook some spaghetti.
I decided to cook the sauce when I'm back and immediately sat with a warm cup of milk, some peanut and chocolate butter on my honey bread .
Finally clearing my table I washed the dishes and afterwards put the spaghetti in the fridge before heading upstairs to have my bath.
I first picked out a black body con dress and topped it up with my Jean jacket.
Next I grabbed a pair of my Nike white shoes and my white handbag.
Turning towards the bathroom door I slowly lock the door before I began to bathe.
Finally done bathing I dressed up and applied some makeup before texting Evian that I was already heading to the hospital.
He told me he'd come pick me up and that also he'd send a taxi over for me and  that I should text the address to which I did.
Taking a final look at myself I slowly walked downstairs heading outside
Five minutes later the taxi showed up as I immediately got in.
Taking my phone out I began to read  comments of different people of which some I knew and some I didn't.
The pictures of Michael and I during the inauguration meeting was everywhere on the web.
Reading a few comments
Lonely_poet: Michael is Soo handsome
It's Dave: they're a perfect couple.
Simon$: I'd do anything to meet Emma.
Laughing at everyone's comments I slowly scrolled down and discovered a picture of Michael with a girl. I couldn't practically see her face cause it was censored.
Reading the comments I became angry, jealous and heartbroken.
He just used me and now he's on to another girl. I'm still mad at my self for giving up to him like that.
Taking my mind off I focused more on the road.
Soon we were at the hospital.

"So  I guess I'd be waking up every morning with this morning sickness of a thing doc?
"Yeah you sure are, but mostly not every morning, atimes afternoon or when or where you least expect it. She replied prescribing some drugs for me.
Thanking her I soon collect my reports and head out the hospital.
Bringing out my phone I decided to call Evian and tell him I was ready.
3minutes later be pulls over the driveway helping me to the car.
_So how was it? He asked still focused on the road.
"It was fun. I replied smiling warmly.
"So how far gone are you?
' Just 3weeks gone already" I replied placing my hand on my stomach.
"Still can't believe I'm gonna be a godfather anytime soon'. Said Evian.
"You better be'.
Soon he stops at the driveway as all cars had stopped for the zebra crossing light.
Looking out the window I could see myself on the big billboard.
Tapping Evian he soon looks at the billboard and shows me his.
'Who put this up there? I asked still admiring the big screen.
I've got no idea Missy.  He replied putting the car back on the road.
"So how was work today? I asked facing him with a rapt attention .
"Pretty stressful. Still on that drawing I showed you  a week ago.
'wow that's taking time"
"Yeah I know. I'd finish that by tomorrow he said running his fingers through his hair.
Soon my phone bings and unlocking it I'm shocked and almost had  a heart attack.
Evian stops the car immediately as he turns to me.
Showing him the text he soon folds his hands.
"What's the big drama about?
"Michael you know, I said rolling my eyes at him.
"
Yes!! he wants to see you, and I guess it's the best time to tell him. Said Evian putting the car on the road again.
Thinking of what I was going to say I began to play with my fingers.
Stop that said Evian smiling.
I just can't help that i replied .
Soon he dropped me home and immediately sped off.
Unlocking the door I slowly went inside dropping my bag on the sofa I immediately lock the door.
The was a message on hold for me so I just put it on speaker.
It was from mum.
The happiness in her voice soon sends happiness all through me.
I decided to go pay her a visit tomorrow and maybe I'd tell her about the pregnancy.
Being a grandmother at 42 isnt bad I guess.
Mum had also worked her ass all day since I knew her. Things with my dad was practically a no go area. They got divorced when I was just nine years old. So now it's just me and mum. Thinking of the news I had to give her always got me thinking. What if she decides to give up on me like she did on dad. That won't be fair. Shaking off the silly thought I slowly head to the kitchen.
Getting to the kitchen I began to chop some onion, carrots, and green bell peppers. Adding half cup of olive oil I began to stir it.
Pouring my chopped Vegetables I added some seasoning cubes before stir frying it on low heat.
Grabbing the spaghetti I soon put it in the oven and times it.
Once done I soon serve myself as I walk over to the dinning table to eat my food.
Looking out the window it was already snowing again.
I decided to call my work.
After several rings Nathan soon pick up.
He gives me some details of how work is going and thereafter hangs up.
After clearing the table I decided to take a warm bath before heading to bed to get a quick nap.

Wow thanks guys you're all caring and loving.
Please don't forget to click the golden button, comment and share.
Next episode coming right up