episode 9

T H E R E U N I O N

So Michael do you mind telling me about your dad and mum? I asked while we were in the room busy watching Netflix.
You sure you wanna hear it? He asked looking me straight in the eye.
"Yeah that's if it's fine by you" I said to him as I looked up to him waiting for him to begin.
"So it all Started on snowy night in August. "I could hear gun shots echoing from  downstairs so I ran out holding the one which dad normally keep in my closet. On getting there I found one of the burglars on my dad. My mum was shouting out loud and the second burglar shot her in the stomach twice. "Luckily she was still hanging on"
I?"I was just 10 at that time. "My dad in a serious combat with them also got shot as I was trying to shoot the burglar on top of him". 'But eventually I shot one,
The other shot the gun off my hand and was about to kill me when Dad pushed him outside both falling and landing on smashed pieces of glass. He kept on shooting at the house while I lay still. Soon I heard the sound of their cars zooming off and calling out to dad I couldn't hear him. Walking outside I found everyone of my dad's bodygaurds dead.
Walking over to mum she was breathing her last breath. And looking at her legs I could see that my baby sister was out already. So with the little knowledge I had while I was still small I cut the  cord out and took her to our next door neighbor who were too frieghtend to come out. After then I was sent to go stay with my grandparents. He said crying out. I could have saved them. I was just too scared to pull the triger. And when I eventually did. It hit my dad and the fucking man shot my mum who was screaming at that time
"It's okay Michael. It's gonna be fine. It's not your fault" I replied crying. You were brave to have had all these feelings buckled up in you
"That's why those dreams kept on haunting you the time I left you. It did come back because you felt lonely" 'I'm never ever going to leave you Michael" I replied crying in his arms .
Thereafter we looked at his parents pictures and slept off right after watching some late night movies.

2 W E E K S L A T E R
Am at the grocery store buying some house hold items when I felt someone stalking me. Remembering that I asked my escortees to stay near the car I began to panic
Finally getting to the vegetables section I slowly hid behind the rice bags. Picking out my phone I text Pedro and John who immediately comes in surrounding the man.
He's brought to his knees as Pedro takes his hat off. Just when John was about to hit him I did recognize the face.
Mr Angelo I called out looking more surprised.
He's Abit shocked at hearing his name but answers me Immediately.
Yes I am he replied. Sorry if I made you feel uneasy. I just wanted to have a word with you.
Let go of him he's Michael's father. I said to Pedro and John as I help him to his feet. While battling with the pains which just crept in a moment ago.
Just then Mr Sam runs in with Michael and Evian all tensed up.
At seeing his father Michael breaks down.
Dad
Michael
With that they begin to cry in each other's arms.
"Where have you being man? 'I've being searching for you all my life". Cried Michael.
"I'm so sorry my son. Right after you shot me on the leg I couldn't walk so it was easy for the killer to take me away.
I was totured for a while until one day I escaped through the help of this woman he said pointing to the door as our eyes followed up to the direction he was pointing to.
"Mum"
"Mrs Thompson"called out Evian and Michael
"Yes her" he replied standing close to my mother.
"How come? asked  Michael
It was one of her men who freed me. He was also kidnapped. He told me your mum was going to send some reinforcement and gave me a device which I used to get out of the cell room where I was locked. Together we got to where the helicopter was and that was when I met with your mother.  He replied  smiling.
"Yes I did all that"replied mum stepping toward where Michael stood.
Rubbing his back slowly she whispered something we could barely hear to him.
A great big smile appears on his face as he stepped  forward to where I stood. Taking my hands he took me to where  his father was standing before hugging him.
"Dad this is your daughter in-law Emma"
Dad has a big smile on his face as he embraces me.
Looking over to my stomach he winks at Michael.
That's her mother Mrs Thompson he said pointing at mum.
Dad is shocked as well but goes back to thank her once more.
I think this calls for another celebration said mum smiling.
Pedro grabs my shopping cart and my ATM and goes to the counter to pay for all.
While John takes the items into the car. I, mum  Evian, and his father both enter my car with Michael driving and the body guards in the other.

The cramp once came back again as I held it not wanting Mr Angelo to know.
I began to sweat profusely and my breathing became loud.
Mr Angelo soon notices my uneasiness and ask if anything is wrong.
"Yeah am all fine" as I felt the pain leave me. Thereafter the son and father talked more as I could hear the excitement in Michael's voice the whole time.
Evian also blended well with the conversation as we the ladies just talked about the baby stuffs.

Getting home  I had this big urge to go use the bathroom so I excused myself to go use the bathroom.
Just as I was washing my hands something wet began to tickle down my legs. Then it hit me. Dashing towards the calendar I noticed that it was my water that just broke.
I was nervous already as I kept on panting in and out. Finally stepping out after I had cleaned myself up I walked over to where mum was and whispered in her ears.
She's alarmed at once as she screams out.
"We're having a baby right now" Michael almost fainted at hearing that. Soon he and Evian where by my side each leading me to the car.
My body soon started feeling heavy as I could not move my feets again.
The contractions came back but this time with full force. I couldn't hold the pain so I guess I start yelling out in pain.
Mum and Evian are both holding my hands and telling me to do my breathing exercises.
Michael is driving and cursing out while his dad is saying a short prayer.

Finally getting to the hospital Michael haults the car making us all hit our back on the seat with force.
Evian goes into the hospital and in no time he comes out with the nurses and a wheel chair.
Michael carries me out of the car and helps me seat on the chair.
Am finally wheeled into the operating room.
I kept on pacing up and down the whole room with Michael following me up and down rubbing  my back and telling me to breath.
"Ooh my God am breathing baby" I yelled holding my stomach.
"I think it's coming" I said as I felt the third contractions.
"Where's the doctor? yelled Michael who was freaking out.
"I think we need to put her in the
Rubber pool" suggested mom.
Soon a big rubber pool is brought in with Michael helping me to get in. Michael is now holding my hands and whispering sweet encouraging words to my ears while holding unto my hands.
Am sweating profusely even with the air conditioner on.
Looking at Michael I see he has  being crying and I just hold his arm and give him the best smile I can now.
Soon the doctor walks out and I'm placed on the bed. The nurses adjust the bed and my legs are spread apart with mum and Michael holding my hand.
I watch as doctor Olivia put on her gloves before going over to go check how far I've dialated.
You're all set to push now.
With that I start pushing on every count she gives.
"Come on baby you can do this said" Michael rubbing my back and holding my hand with his left palm.
"Yes dear you can do it". Assured mom holding my hand tightly.
Am tossing and screaming my lungs out as I could remember.
"Almost there , keep pushing" said doctor Olivia.
Just when I gave the last push the baby comes out wailing loud.
Looking at mum and Michael they had a bug bright smile on their faces.
Michael kisses me on my lips immediately as I feel the other babies head pop out.
The doctor gives me a sign to push, and again I start pushing hard.
Meanwhile the nurse is holding the second child and it's wailing keeps me going.
Finally I hear the doctor say the baby is out and am really exhausted so I just pass out.

😊😊😊.
Finally Michael gets to see his father.
The babies are  finally out and Emma just passed out.
Next episode coming right up.