episode 10

B E I N G M R S THOMPSON.

So it's Tuesday am practically on the bed with my twin.
Luckily it was a boy and a girl.
Them coming into my life has made my life more complete. So I'm always home busy with them, Michael works every day and while off he spends time with both of them.
Mum decided to work from home as she had her office at home just to help with the babies.
Mr Angelo was also doing pretty good with work. He was always home too as he helped in cooking atimes. I must admit I did enjoy his meals.
Luckily Evian and Chloe were getting married next month and mine just happened on Saturday.
So yeah am finally Mrs Angelo and I'm practically loving every bit of it.
While burping both of them cause I just fed them Michael walks in looking all happy as he sees me lying on the bed with them.
Kissing me passionately he soon gives them a kiss and later heads to go take a shower.
After getting dressed he comes and sit on the bed while he plays with Alexandra. She does look like him alot.
While Alexander was a carbon copy of me. I was so much in love with both of them as I watched Michael play with both of them.
Standing up from the bed I walk over to the window and just stare out the street and gazing at the billboard which had Michael, I and the twins.
Smiling to myself I soon shut the curtains and getting back I find them both asleep.
I help Michael in putting them in their cot while we exit the room heading for our room.
Switching off the lamp I Nestle my head on his chest as he kept on circling his hand on my bare back.
"Thank you Emma for coming into my life and making me realize how strong I am, "Thanks for giving me those two little buddies"and  Thanks for being strong. And with that he kisses me on my forehead.
Nestling my head on his chest I smile to myself.
"You're most welcome" I replied kissing him on the lips.
With that we both fall asleep in each other's arms and waiting to see what tomorrow had install for us.

        T H E   E N D_________

o yeah  I know it's short but yeah the end of the novel
Please don't forget to like, comment and share..
Felt like writing some related to teenage pregnancy. Hope you guys all loved it
So to list a few I've written and if you haven't checked them out then you should
#the billionaires daughter.
#my inspiration
#stand by me my beloved
#the life before her eyes.
#the big game(pregnant for the player)
So you all go check it out thanks.
   #chemagrachi#
Shou tout to
Saint_D
Cutedreamer12
ChinweOnonaku
Donaldprince
LifeofPatty
love_richie
chidinmairene
rubixdope2314
Jevii_Baby
omolarasoliat
AdejuwonPreciousOmot
Cgiardi96
Wealth33
HephziLolami
Thank you guys for all your support and dedication towards this book