episode 7

MOVING OUT
So it's just Monday. Michael had already left for work. Im busy packing my clothes with the help of Gina and Chloe my high school friends.
Currently two bags have being put in the truck with some of my groceries too.
Looking at the room it was all empty except for my books.
Giving Evian a call he soon picks up on the second ring.
Hey emma.he called out rather in a high tone.
Hey partner. So I'm almost done packing my stuffs. When are you coming over?
I'd be there at 6:00pm. Kinda busy at work now.
Ok so till then, the girls came over to help with my stuffs.
Girls you mean Gina and C h l o e he stressed the second persons name
Yeah Chloe. Your Chloe the girl you've being trying to get a hang with. I replied bringing my tone down so Chloe and Gina won't notice.
It's a good time to get together. Besides we'd celebrate tonight.
Yeah you're right partner. So till then. Got to go see you at 6:00pm.
Yeah. Bye. Dropping the phone I decided to help with the books.
Carrying five books in the basket I exit the door with Gina and Chloe .
All done said Gina and Chloe helping to close the truck.
Just when I was about to to go inside I sight Michael driving in.
He's all dressed in jeans short a round collar T shirt with a baseball hat.
His tattoos somehow peeked out  showing his defined abs.
I still couldn't believe I was with the Michael who I had been dying to be with since college.
"Hey baby how you doing? he asked wrapping me in a tight hug before kissing me deeply.
"Am cool and you? I asked adjusting his hat.
"Awesome". He replied still grinning at me. Just when he was about to lock our lips together again, Chloe and Gina comes in.
There was a slight sign of embarrassment on his face.
"Look who we have here". Michael Angelo said Chloe , and also  the billionaires son" concluded Gina stepping forward as they each gave him a hug.
Nice to see you again ladies said Michael resting his hand on my waist.
So it turned out that you finally got her said Gina grinning at him.
Michael just smiles Abit as he kisses the nape of my neck.
Well congratulations you two. Hope to be getting the wedding invitations soon.
Yeah yeah very soon I said as I watched both of them giggling out loud.
So I guess everything is all packed up. Asked Michael scanning the area
"Yeah" I replied tossing him the keys to help lock the door.
Soon we were all seated in his car with Mr Sam driving the big truck .
Getting to Michael's house there were housekeepers already outside waiting to help carry the luggages.
We all got comfortable at home while Michael was out supervising the whole  arrangements.
Michelle was busy getting  the kitchen cleaned up before coming to join us
I and the girls decided to keep ourselves busy in the kitchen.
We concluded on making intalian food. Gina had to go to the supermarket to get some ingredients cause Michael was out of stock and mine wasn't complete to make all that.
Chloe got her self busy with dressing the chicken and I helped in making the salad.
Michelle was busy setting the table, Right after I was done I put it in the fridge and excuse myself to go use the bathroom.
Wiping my hands with a clean towel i decided to walk downstairs, but I'm eager to know what was inside the room close to our bedroom.
Opening the door slowly I saw Michael busy setting the chandelier in the baby room.
I tried as hard as I could not to make him notice I was staring but the freaking door just banged itself open.
Turning to look at me he soon invites me in .
"Was gonna be a surprise but now you've seen it all" he said showing me the two pretty cots.
I love them baby I replied running my fingers through the beautiful cots.
The walls had Disney cartoons all plastered. It was painted pink and blue.close to the door had a shelf filled with books also. Bed time story books.
And in the middle had two big sofa and a flower vase close to the small desk.
Everything was just cool about the room.
"Glad you liked it, so I guess we'd start shopping for  clothes, soap, cream, socks and some other things. Said Michael as we both exited the room.
"Yeah. How about this Thursday?
"Yeah Thursday seems nice I'm off work".
"So is Evian." We could go together
Yeah. He replied.
"Got to get back to work" he said kissing me on the forehead as he left.
Soon Evian came in sooner than expected with Gina. He was carrying the grocery bags. He was just dressed handsomely and immediately gave me a hug.
Sighting Chloe he also gives her a hug. I use the opportunity to go help Gina unpack while Evian and Chloe got along.
Soon Evian left to go help Michael and the others
Getting back to Chloe she had a big bright smile on her face.
"Awwww. "I sense love in the air" I teased Chloe as I watched her trying to cut me out.
"Yeah I guess" she replied putting the chicken in the oven.
"So I guess it's gonna be just you and him tonight". I teased her again before getting myself busy with putting the rice on fire while Chloe cut the vegetables with Michelle putting some wines in the fridge.
By 6:30 dinner was served as we all sat to eat.
Evian started off by giving a toast to I and Michael moving in together. Then he talked about the baby before finally making us know of his love for Chloe. Everyone was pretty much excited as we ate to our heart content.
We later sat over some drinks while I chose to drink my warm milk. I was sitting close to Michael who had a bottle of beer in his hand. Evian and Chloe were lost in their dovey love talks. Gina was just talking girly things with Michelle.
Looking at Michael he had all his attention glued to the news with his left palm on my back rather teasing me.
I soon stop drinking my milk as I run my fingers through his hair.
Pointing me those lusty eyes I smile shyly.
Soon everyone begins to leave.
I and Michael just walk them to the door.
So thanks everyone for helping and also coming over. I said hugging  Michelle, Gina, Chloe and Evian who had their fingers interlocked.
Michael soon draws me in to a hug as we both head to the couch right after turning the television on.
It was nice getting to see everyone you know.
Yeah replied Michael turning the channels.
So what do you wanna watch?
Lion King we both chorused at seeing the movie which had just begun.
Nestling my head on his chest we lay still watching and eating popcorn.
We laughed at the funny parts  and I was crying when Mufasa died.
Slowly my eyes began to close and taking a look at Michael he was already fast asleep on the big couch.
Turning off the television with the remote I take a blanket and wrap round him. Kissing him on his forehead head I soon fall asleep.