#chap56 #chroniclesoflife #Sagas_by_Irvika #sweetlovestory

Please note: Reader discretion recommended.. Has  explicit content

Hope you all enjoy reading this chapter...
have been very apprehensive about writing it.  Sincere thanks to Shraddha Thakkar, Shraddha Joshi Borse and VVish Mehta for being there for me. Love u all.

#chap56
Before long, their special day came to an end and it was time to depart. Shruti blushed when Minish mentioned, “Don’t be in a hurry brother. Quite a few of us are accompanying you to the hotel. Aise hi thodi na chhod denge tum logo ko?”

Amidst much teasing and laughter, they all proceeded towards The Taj near the Gateway of India. As soon as Shruti sat in the car, she looked at Atharva and said excitedly, “Atharva! This is another surprise… wowww!!” Atharva looked at her happy face, relieved that he could at last bring a smile on her face. He ogled at her and whispered, “I wanted to make it a memorable one.” Shruti instantly averted her gaze, going deep crimson, feeling goosebumps thinking about what lay ahead.

To be continued….
It was almost midnight by the time they reached the iconic Taj Mahal Palace. Shruti had been mostly quiet throughout the way, as they weren’t alone in the car; Minish and Krunal had accompanied them. Shankar, along with a couple of other cousins and friends had come in another car.

Shruti was taking in the ambience of the place while waiting for the formalities to get over at the reception. She adored the way the decor was stylishly designed with an Indian ethnic taste. No wonder it was amongst the best hotels in Mumbai. Shruti was exhausted and just wanted to put her feet up. However, she knew the gang of boys wasn’t going to spare them, as they would invariably pass suggestive and naughty comments, which she wouldn’t be able to face. She braced herself for the inevitable.

As soon as they entered the room, all the boys sat on the sofas, when Anmol, Atharva’s friend initiated, “Bhai… kya baat hai! I think I am going to enjoy this luxury. Aisa mauka phir kahan milega?”
Krunal agreed, “Ya ya true… hum nikamme toh shaadi karne se rahe.”
Shankar interrupted, “Krunal, everyone says that. But ye shaadi ka laddu hai, jo khaaye woh pachhtaaye, jo na khaaye who bhi pachtaaye. So why not get married?”
Minish said cheekily, “Ya that’s true Shankar. See? I understood that philosophy well and am ready to take the plunge.”
Krunal chuckled, “Tu class de hum sabko, humara kuchh nahi hua itne saalo me. Tu toh hum sabse do kadam aage nikla.”
Minish pointed out, “Why me? Atharva has also been brave enough to get married. He will be there for you, don’t worry.”
Atharva grinned. Anmol teased, “Bechaare ki shakal dekho. Usko laddoo khana hai, par tum friends kitne nalayak ho… usko khaane bhi nahi de rahe.”

Shruti had been sitting on one corner of the bed, listening to their banter, but the last statement made her cheeks red with embarrassment and she excused herself and went in the washroom. She cringed at the way they were all poking fun at Atharva. The washroom was lavish and she was impressed how luxurious it was. She had already handed over the huge necklace to her mom before sitting in the car. She carefully removed her earrings and placed it in the velvet box. Next, she removed her bangles, letting only the red ones. She scrubbed her face clean as the make up was irritating her a bit too much, since she wasn’t used to it. She brushed her hair thoroughly, trying to get the hair spray and back comb out of her hair. After spending around 15 minutes in the washroom and removing every trace of make up, she knew she couldn’t spend more time inside and came out.

Nishchay, Atharva’s cousin, who was standing near the window overlooking the Gateway of India, exclaimed, “That’s a fantastic view Atharva. Would look ethereal in the morning.”
Krunal burst out laughing, “Sorry boss. But he has a lot to keep himself occupied tonight.”
Shruti could barely control her laughter at the lewd comments, and glanced at Atharva, who was more or less tongue tied himself. Shankar got up and said, “Let’s get moving guys. Let them enjoy.”
All of them started moving out when Shankar faked, “Oh! Never mind… we can stay for a while more. It’s only 1 a.m. Abhi toh poori raat baaki hai.”
They continued to tease for a while more, before they all finally left.