#chap65 #chroniclesoflife #Sagas_by_Irvika #sweetlovestory #firstattempt

DISCLAIMER: Contains explicit content..

Kritika Padhy... ye lo de diya disclaimer 😅😬😆🙈

On the way back, she said in an almost dejected tone, "The first part of our honeymoon has already come to an end Atharva... I'll really miss this place."
Atharva cheered her up, "Wait till you visit the next destination. I bet you won't regret."
Although she had read about the place, she had no clue what he was hinting at, as his voice held the excitement of a child, waiting to burst the bubble.

To be continued....

During these days, Shruti felt that she had come closer to Atharva. Inspite of having a courtship for almost a year, being married for almost 9 months, it was the first time that it was only the two of them were spending time with each other. Perhaps that was the beauty of honeymoon, spending quality time with your soulmate before delving into the responsibilities that you have to shoulder once you start your family. She cuddled closer to him on the flight, as they travelled towards Brisbane, cherishing those moments, getting to see a side of him when he was more or less free from his business commitments. He had kept in touch with Shankar and Minish but other than that, he was all hers for those few days.

Atharva and Shruti were looking forward to their next destination... Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. While on the flight, she played with an adorable little girl sitting right next to her with her mom. The girl was attracted to the accessories that Shruti had adorned, which reminded her about Isha. Looking at her made her think about the difficulty they were facing, which spoilt her mood a bit. Atharva could very well read her mind, and remarked, "Don't worry... we shall be blessed soon."
She tried to get back to normal for his sake and diverted her mind by reading the travel magazine.

Her eyes went big with realisation as she commented, "Now I know what has been nagging me. Atharva, how come there is no mention of Hamilton Island in the itinerary?"
Atharva knitted his brows, trying to recollect about it, when Shruti clarified impatiently, "Arey yaar! Don't tell me you don't know about it. And I hope you haven't blundered. It is THE place to go... beside everything else that there is to see, The Great Barrier Reef is a must."

He bit his tongue as he realised what she was talking about and knew he was doomed. He sheepishly looked at her, "See I'll explain why did that happen. When I had a talk with Nishant about the trip, he had clearly told me not to include Hamilton Island. But apparently, I realised much later that he must have not enjoyed coz he had visited during the winters, when possibly it was cool enough that they didn't get to do or rather enjoy the rides. As I was caught up in something related to work, I simply messaged the travel agent not to include it in our destination. The assistant did the bookings accordingly. By the time the head got back to me, it was too late and the dates weren't available."
She scowled, "Atthharrvaaa! This is exactly why I like to be involved. A trip to Australia is incomplete without visiting this place."
He tried to cheer her up by saying, "Jaanu sorry ya. But for that matter, we wouldn't have been able to cover everything as I didn't have too many days."
She sulked for a while but then couldn't remain silent for long and chatted with him.

They got down at the airport and moved towards the Holt Street Wharf, so as to board a ferry to the Moreton Island, where the resort was situated. It took them a little over an hour to reach. Meanwhile, they gazed out adoring the blue sea, its waves falling and rising in a rhythmic pattern. Shruti uttered dreamily, "Such a beautiful shade of water. I simply marvel at the hues, from deep blue to turquoise."
Atharva whispered in her ears, "Wrong place jaanu... you shouldn't have mentioned the word 'turquoise' here." She took a moment to understand and then remembered their first night, which made her toes curl.
She responded instead, "Ghoom phir ke ek hi baat. Can't you guys think about anything else?"
He grinned, "I am on my honeymoon. So what else am I supposed to think about? And by the way, I saw the very thing peeping out of your bag in the morning. So, don't deny it."