Chapter 1: The Cornered Wolf

"There he is cmon!"

'Another battalion of Blackstone dogs, Apollyon isn't letting up'

(Y/n) thought as he dodged the arrows flying by, quickly one of the blackstone warriors had caught up to him tackling him and attempting to stab his sword through the Warrior's chest

(Y/n) kicked the man off him and stood up unsheathing his longsword, Quickly (Y/n) stabbed the Blackstone Knight before he could recover from the kick then turned and saw a group of archers shooting at him from a nearby hill. Amongst the Archers a familiar figure stood observing. 

Intrigued, Apollyon watched as the lone Warden dodged a swipe from a grunt soldier and slice his throat effortlessly. He was the warrior she needed in her legion if only he would cooperate! Apollyon took a minute to observe the Warden's outfit. 

He was still wearing knights armor the only difference was the cloak he had put over the shining armor and the faded (Faction color) cloth that was part of the knights armor. What was the most interesting was the fact that he didn't wear a helmet with his armor instead he had the cloak's hood up hiding his features.

She smirked when the lone Warden turned and looked at her from under the hood quickly ducking a swing from a Blackstone guard's flail then he turned and slammed his shoulder into said Blackstone guard knocking him away.

"You! archer, ready an arrow." Apollyon said to a archer next to her who nodded silently and pulled an arrow from his quiver and did as instructed.

"Aim for the Knight's left leg, wait for my signal." She continued calmly watching the warrior fend off the blackstone army around him.

Apollyon focused watching the Lone Warden's movement. The Warrior blocked a strike from behind him and kicked the blackstone knight away. The Blackstones backed away wearily as the lone Warden scanned the army waiting for one of them to attempt to attack.

"Now." 

The arrow flew strait towards him and embedded itself into the warriors leg making the man yell out in pain as he fell to one knee.

A small chuckle escape Apollyon's lips as her smile grew wider from under her mask, he was finished.

Surprisingly, the Lone Wolf she was eager to tame still had some fight in him. He rose from his feet slicing through a Blackstone and tried his best to defend himself just to be knocked down from the same Blackstone knight wielding a flail.

Apollyon examined the aftermath of the carnage she had witnessed only moments before, the Lone Warden had killed fifty to sixty men in total first the battalion she sent to test him then a good chunk of the capture party sent to get him, Which consisted of a hundred men.

'Very promising.' She thought to herself as she walked towards the tired and weak lone warden who was on his knees from the pain. 

"You fight well for a man who stands for nothing." Apollyon said walking up to the warrior standing on the dirt the lone Warden focused on to ignore the pain. Slowly he looked up at her the shadow of his hood disappearing as it gave her a better look at the mans facial features.

He was a handsome one, his (eye color) eyes standing out the most. Seeming to stare through her helmet's eye holes and into her own as he scowled at her. If she had not been so heavily trained in combat she wouldn't have seen the blade that was being swiped towards her.

Quickly she used her longsword to block the Lone Warden's blade then she stomped his hand to the ground making him release the blade from his grip as he let out a grunt of pain.