Chapter 8: We are War.

*Song lyrics are italicized*

Song name: Fires of war by Nathan Grigg and Kelli Scheafer*

------------------------------------------------------------------

"All the lands are awash with Viking looters. Our own legions at war against one another, and now The Emperor's Champion knocks on my door with an army. This will be a day for wolves..."

"Reinforcements! Do not lose this courtyard." Apollyon ordered to her men as she walked in a brisk pace her commanders following her.

"The Samurai have breached the second gate!" A Warden reported to Apollyon running up to her, she glanced behind the Knight seeing Samurai running at them.

"Here they come!" One of her men shouted.

An Orochi tried to strike her she blocked the attack effortlessly turned and caught a Nobushi's attack stabbed her and used the Nobushi's staff and her own sword to block that same Orochi's attempt at another strike.

Quickly, Apollyon released the staff grabbed the Orochi by his shoulder lifted him up and stabbed her blade through his chest, then pulled her blade out and threw his corpse away.

"Master Iron Legion. Out side our walls." A Conqueror said walking up to her she turned intrigued, and walked to the balcony.  

Looking around she finally spotted Holden next to a catapult.

"There you are." Apollyon stated

'Now where might my Wolf be?' Apollyon mused to herself, surely (Y/n) survived he wouldn't have wanted to miss the fun now would he?

Quickly Apollyon snapped herself out of her thoughts and focused her attention back on Holden.

"And what are you doing Holden?"

An Iron Legion captain lit the round resting in the catapult.

With the wave of his hand at her direction the catapult lurched forward launching a flaming round right towards her.

Looking up at the flaming ball of death Apollyon smirked.

"At last..move."

Turning and walking at a brisk pace Apollyon held onto the wall next to her, avoiding the blast from the fire round which hit the side of the balcony knocking over her commanders from the force.

Standing back up she began to walk off.

"Hold the Samurai I'll deal with the Iron Legion." Apollyon ordered.

'And find my (Y/n)' Apollyon thought with a sinister smile.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) stood alongside Ayu, Okuma, and The Orochi watching as catapult rounds shelled the fortress.

'I never thought I would return to this wretched place.' (Y/n) thought as he absentmindedly touched the area of his scar from when he was stabbed by Apollyon from his 'test'.

(Y/n) charged forward The Samurai warriors and soldiers following his lead

"We need to take out those catapults! (Y/n) help our army gain ground, The Orochi and I will take out those catapults." Ayu ordered, (Y/n) and Okuma diverted from the group and clashed blades with Blackstone soldiers and captains.

(Y/n) fought ferociously cutting down any Blackstone warrior that stood in his way. Suddenly, (Y/n) was shoved to the ground by a Blackstone warden who was about to strike (Y/n) until Holden charged the Warden throwing him away from (Y/n).