Chapter 4: Breaching the Palace.

Another cIash of steel, another fight for nothing.

Another speech of war and wolf analogies from Apollyon.

Working for Apollyon's lust for power and lust for him.

Another session of rough hate-sex and regret the next day.

And lastly, sitting alone and missing his friends.

This was the cycle (Y/n) lived by now. His comrades, his brothers and sisters....his friends. Left the Blackstone legion merely a week ago, Asking him to come with them Which as much as he was ashamed to say, refused and told them to 'Ask The Warden why.' 

He felt abondon to a pack of wolves, Apollyon wouldn't let him out of her sight yet he still did his job right.

But why did he feel his plan was going to fail?

"(Y/n)?" 

"Uh yes Apollyon." 

"Do you have anything to add to the plan?" Apollyon asked suspicious of (Y/n)'s changed attitude since those traitors left him.

"Yes, master. The Myre has much dangerous plant life and a long fog allowing our troops to easily get circled around. The Samurai have chosen a good place to hide if it weren't for the excessive amount of floods leading to an inability to secure land."

(Y/n) said recalling his time spend wandering the lands. A small shudder ran down his spine remembering the samurai's ferocity to protect their land.

"Ah, so they have no permanent fortifications then?" One of the new commanders asked.

"Quite the contrary, the Samurai are nothing if not resilient." Apollyon interjected 

"They have powerful forces unlike the vikings, they rely on quick and deadly strikes. They are not an easy foe to challenge." (Y/n)

"Psh, neither were the vikings." A lawbringer said mockingly.

"Show some respect! You do not truly defeat your enemies unless you know why they fight." (Y/n) said to the man who scowled at him.

This Lawbringer and (Y/n) did not see eye to eye, the Lawbringer showed no honor nor respect for his enemies.

"They fight for the sake of fighting." The Lawbringer responded.

"They Fight! For their Kin." (Y/n) said

"True, but now they fight to survive and the wolves will rise among them." Apollyon said putting a hand on his shoulder. Walking around the table to her original seat again Apollyon put her hands on the table.

"We move into the Myre at nightfall be prepared for the swamp, it should prove interesting."

"Dismissed." Apollyon stated soldiers then started to exit the room (Y/n) was the last to leave getting ready to exit the war room a voice interjected.

"Not you (Y/n), I wish to have a long 'talk' with you." Apollyon said smirking walking up behind (Y/n) arms wrapped around his shoulders preventing him from escape a blush formed on (Y/n)'s face as his eyes widened.

*TIMESKIP*

There are many things that (Y/n) hates: archers, tyrants, murderers, occasionally Apollyon when she schemes her plans, but the one thing (Y/n) hates the most was..

The swamp.

(Y/n) growled as every step he took sunk into mud and water with a squelch from his armored boot.