Bitch what? Prt.2

Nicolas POV

I just got back from fucking this thot I met off Instagram, I think her name is saltine or sum type of seasoning but yeah her pussy is better than Sélah

I just got back from fucking this thot I met off Instagram, I think her name is saltine or sum type of seasoning but yeah her pussy is better than Sélah. I'll admit that it was wrong asf on my behalf to do that to Sélah but I'm tired of sleeping wit the same female; it's not my first time fucking Sahlt either, I've basically been cheating on Sèlah for the past year.

Crazy thing is- my boys AND her brothers know I'm doing this but they don't know how long I've been doing it. When Chris caught me fucking her in our bed, he almost killed me but decided not to cause he's not trying  go to prison and have my little niece Royalty grow up with her dad in the jam . Jay caught me wit her in my bed too when he came over to chill wit me but he ddnt care.. he told me to keep doing what I gotta do and to
make sure ion get caught.

Cordae found out about Sahlt when he saw me on FaceTime with her and shit, he wasn't happy either, as for Glizzy , Tay, and Zion... they fucking hate me cause of this but they not gonna tell her; I guess I gotta tell her.... damn, now that I think of it, I'm boutta lose my rider, my everything, I hope she can forgive me and NOT kill anybody.

Sélah POV

Taymor just told me that my girls are coming over

Taymor just told me that my girls are coming over. Thank god cause the tea I'm about to spill to these bitches- wheww. Hennyways I'm about to blast some more music cause Nick got me all the way fucked up with this bullshit....

15 Minutes later

My besties are finally here wit their fat asses. As soon as I open the door Ría crazy runs me over; "BITCH GET TF OFF ME DAMN, IM NOT IN THE MOOD"-I said "Damn Ría she told yo ugly ass"-said this ugly mf I call my big brother, Breezy.
We were finally in my room after Ría and Chris were done coming for each other's necks.

"OUUUU bitch just wait until his yellow big nose whore comes back to the house, ITS FUCKING OVER", yeah that was all of my crazy girls saying that. The reason they said that is because I told them why I was so angry; basically some plastic slut had gotten my number somehow and sent me pictures of her and nicotine.

They've been sleeping around for over a year and I've been the dumbass not knowing what was going on right? As much as this shit hurts, I would NEVER do that to anybody, not even his retarded ass. Lemme not cry about his unloyal ass.

"Don't cry over him mamas, he ain't shit, if he can't see this diamond in a ruff right here then he blind asf cause BABBYYY you are everything a man wants/needs"- Niya said "PERIODT"- Ría and Shantii said making me laugh... these girls always know how to make my day when I'm losing myself, these girls are my everything and NOTHING will pull us apart. "Bitch Tay juss text me saying that nick at night is here"- Ashantii said making me get pissed off again. If he tries to act dumb when I ask him about her and say that he never slept wit anyone but me, imma show his dumb ass these text messages between em.