Cellphone prt. 2

Sélah POV

"I love you"-he told me making my heart flutter

"I love you"-he told me making my heart flutter. "I love me too"- I told him laughing in his face but I stopped once I saw that he was serious and rush of hurt was seen in his face when I didn't say it back but he quickly covered it up; wanna be tough ass nigga, you still soft for me. "So you don't love me anymore?"- he asked me with hurt laced in his voice "nigga of course I love yo bobble head ass, even after the bullshit you did I still love yo hoe ass"- I said making him break out into that goofy ass smile of his...

"Soo when yo nigga coming here so I can feed him these bullets?"- he asked looking at me crazy... This nigga got some issues bruh; "Nicolas I was just p- actually my nigga is standing right in front of me"- I said making him look at me confused... "Soo you meant to tell me that you put this on cause you knew big was coming over huh?"- he asked while staring at me in lust.

All of a sudden I got nervous.... "Um y-yes"- I said to nick quietly....I'm not gonna feel my legs after this... "what you looking all nervous for lul baby?"- he asked me; bitch when I tell you I was wetttt I was the OCEAN okurtt but back to the script.... I led nick upstairs because I'm finna take my zaddy soul before he fucks up my legs. I push him onto the soft bed "are you ready zaddy?"- I asked him while untying my robe and getting on my knees.. "shit I'm ready when you are lul baby"- his raspy voice said, sending chills down my spine. I love when his voice gets raspy.... ouuu imma fuck his soul up tonight....

I got on my knees and started to unbuckle his pants, he sat there looking at me with anticipation; grabbing his 12 inch member out of his polo boxers, I swirl my tongue around the tip then continue to lick all over his member. After I get him aroused I left the room only to get ice & whip cream from the kitchen "ohh baby boy you in for a treat tonight"- I thought to myself. I walked back into the room only to see nick with a mad look on his face...

 I walked back into the room only to see nick with a mad look on his face

"What?"- I asked innocently while hiding the items behind my back.... "how you gon leave me high and dry like th- what's behind your back?"- he asked "sit your ass back and you'll see baby"-I winked at him. He laid back onto the bed, "put this blind fold on you ugly"- I said as I got back down on my knees. He did as I told him, I finally took the ice and whipped cream from behind my back since nick has the blind fold over his eyes, and slowly put the whip cream on the tip. After applying the whip cream I put the ice in my mouth and went down to business.

I was swirling  my tongue around his dick while bobbing my head up and down , while playing with his balls wit one hand and twisting his dick wit the other. Nicks moans groans filled the room while I was deep throating him. " Ba-aby s-s-slow d-down p-p-please I'm bout to cum"- he told me while his eyes were rolling to the back of his head "Milk his ass bitch"- I said in my head. I continued to suck on his penis while adding more whipped cream and ice in my mouth which drove him even more crazy. I started to go as fast as I could because I felt him twitch in my mouth.... as I kept sucking and playing wit his balls, his moans got louder and louder while I deep throated. "Baby stop I'm boutta buss"- nick yelled trying to move my mouth off of him, but failed to do so. "Baby, baby, Sélah PLEASEE STOPPPP I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE"- I yelled while cumming inside my mouth. I continued to suck the soul out of him whilst swallowing his semen...