Heaven

( Play music in mm)
Chris POV

After Anthony shot L'A, I shot him in the head because this nigga wasn't getting away with shooting my brother nor putting his hands on my baby sister

After Anthony shot L'A, I shot him in the head because this nigga wasn't getting away with shooting my brother nor putting his hands on my baby sister. I applied pressure Leonard's gunshot wounds so he won't bleed out because I'm not losing my little brother. I sat in the back seat with him while Durk, Rondo, and Mak rushed us to the hospital. Cordae and nem rushed LaLa to the hospital before us, I just hope my little brother pull through man.

Durkioo POV

I'm glad Chris killed that nigga, I'm really hoping my sister and my brother pull through

I'm glad Chris killed that nigga, I'm really hoping my sister and my brother pull through. Anthony broke Sèlah jaw when he punched her and it turns out that he's been abusing her for the past 3 weeks because he got jealous of her and Nick being around each other. If I would've known about this sooner I would've killed him without a hesitation. "Excuse me is their family of Sélah Brown?" Some lady asked which I'm assuming is the doctor. All of us quickly stood up and approached her. "We are her family" Taymor said to the doctor. "And are you also the family of Leonard Sampson?" she asked all of us... "Yes ma'am" I told her.

"Well it looks like Leonard survived the gunshot wounds thanks to you"she said looking at me, thank god he made it now to see about my baby sister. "We were able to stop the bleeding and he is now out of surgery... He should be waking up soon but if you want to, you can go see him. He is on the 4th floor, room number 312"she said having Rondo, Chris and Mak leave to go see him. I'll see him after I get the news of my sister.

"As for Sélah, I'm sorry for your lost- What do you mean sorry for your loss, what happened to her?"Nick said to the doctor making me worried just like the rest of us. "Oh no she's well alive, her jaw has been broken in two places, she has 3 bruised ribs and minor cuts on her lower abdomen, but... she was 5 weeks pregnant and lost the baby due to the trauma... I'm sorry for your loss. She is awake and you can go see her on the 4th floor, room 311"she told us. "Thank you and have a great day"Cordae said to the doctor, making her nod her head towards us and walk away. Damn this nigga abused my sister and got her pregnant? What more is there that she's hiding from us?

"Let's go see my sister y'all and tell the girls to come here Tay" Zion said to him. This is going to be one long talk. I hope she opens up to us....

Tay K POV
( credits to SVXUALFEELS for this picture💕)

I went to text the girls about what's going right now as we were going towards the elevators

I went to text the girls about what's going right now as we were going towards the elevators.. I still can't believe this dude got her pregnant and was abusing her, I knew something was up with him but I didn't know it was that. I pray my sister gets through this rough patch man, I can't lose her.

Annoying ass hoes🦟🦗

🍯Tay Tay 💙
Can y'all come to Piedmont hospital please... Some shit went down at the meeting with Sélah, 3 Much and that bitch nigga Anthony... I'll explain the rest of the story but pleasee come here...

🍯Shantii🤱🏽
Omg wtf ... we are on our way... I hope everything is going okay 🤞🏾

👩🏾‍🦲Ria annoying ass
Nigga we coming but what's Sélah hospital room?

🍯Tay Tay💙
She is on the 4th floor, room number 311... please hurry...

Lil hoe🤢🦗
Ouuuu imma shoot somebody today....

"The girls are on their way but I'm gonna give them the full story when they get here" I told the guy as we walked onto the fourth floor.... Here goes nothing....