Jealousy prt. 3

PLAY MUSIC IN MM

Santana POV

I got comfortable on Sélah bed "so what do you want to talk about up here?"she asked me

I got comfortable on Sélah bed "so what do you want to talk about up here?"she asked me. I took my time to think about how I was going to express how I feel about this whole situation going between her and that nigga Anthony. "Ight listen lul baby, it's not that I don't like Anthony, I just want to make sure that this nigga doesn't play with your heart because I know how you are and I'll kill anybody for you. Just because aren't together doesn't mean I'm not gonna keep an eye out for you cause I'll be damned if somebody tries to play my lul baby or even try to put their hands on you period." I truthfully told her while staring dead into her eyes. She looked like she wanted to tell me something but I'm not gonna force it out of her at all.

"You will forever be my lul baby and will forever come first before anyone or anything and don't say that I shouldn't do that because we're not together... I'm not gon listen cause it's true. Just because we not together doesn't mean I won't step for you because I'm pretty you'd do the same for me- You right but I'm just scared to tell you this"she said making me nervous. I swear if he did something to her I'm ending this nigga life without a care in the world. You don't EVER put your hands on a female- actually you don't EVER put your hands on my lul baby cause that'll cost you ya life. "You can tell me anything lil baby I promise I won't hurt nobody unless you want me to" I told LaLa truthfully because I don't fucking play with her.

Sélah POV

The way Nick is looking in my eyes is scaring me because I'm afraid to tell him what happens behind closed doors between Anthony and I

The way Nick is looking in my eyes is scaring me because I'm afraid to tell him what happens behind closed doors between Anthony and I. Anthony may portray as this soft and nice guy to others but behind closed doors he's a demon. Don't get me wrong, when I first met him he wasn't like that ( but that's what they all say ) but every since I've been hanging and FaceTiming Nick , he's been abusive. This is the first time in almost a month that I've been out and the first thing that came to my mind was going to see my brothers because I know there was going to be a meeting there and nick was gonna be there. "Promise me that you won't kill anybody?"I asked him with pleading eyes because I don't want him going to the county because of me even though it's easy for us to hide the bodies or make it look like a accident without a trace of our prints or anything that belongs to us.

"I can't promise that I won't kill nobody if they hurt you but I promise to be there for you like I am right now, I'll beat the nigga ass tho" he said to me with a straight face letting me know that he was being serious. One thing about Nick is that he doesn't play when it comes to his loved ones and he'll kill for em. "Fine but you know how we haven't spoken in couple of weeks? Well at first Anthony was chillin and allat but I guess he felt some type of way when we would hang out and also felt some type of way when we would be on FaceTime goofing around because"- I stopped to lift up my shirt to show him the cuts and bruises I hide from everybody that Anthony gave me. "He's been hitting me every since then- Why didn't you call any of us? Why didn't you- Nick please.... I was scared and he broke my phone in half. I couldn't move because my body was so sore from him throwing me down the stairs and into the walls" I told him while I broke down crying.

I wouldn't wish this on my worse enemy... Nobody deserves to go through the abuse I've gone through with Anthony. "Please don't tell my brothers, only you can know about this and don't hurt Anthony plea-Nah Sélah that motherfucka deserve the ass whooping he's about to receive from me for putting his hands on you. He's a pussy for that and ion fw pussy niggas. I'll go to prison for you shorty just to make sure that you good and not suffering like you were these past couple weeks. And if he got a problem with us kicking back and being on the phone then he can suck my dick cause NOBODY will EVER break our bond together or not you understand me?"he said to me "Yes"I said quietly as he wiped my tears away from my face.

It felt good getting this off my chest and I feel even more better knowing that Nick still didn't change his ways when it comes to me, he's still my thug/ Nickybear. I love that nigga with my whole heart but I hope he doesn't do anything crazy to Anthony yet. He got what's coming for him soon best believe he do. "Let's go back downstairs lul baby... that's if you wanna go back down there?" Nick asked looking for an answer. "Nahh let's stay up he- Hey baby your read- NIGGA WHY TF YOU ALL UP ON MY GIRL FOR HUH? SO YOU WANNA SIT HERE AND BE A HOE LIL- Nigga you got one more time to talk out ya mouth and imma hurt you worse than you did to her and that's a promise."Nick said a little too calm. When I looked into Santana eyes, it was a whole nother side of him that Anthony has yet to witness come out. It scared me and I knew that I had to calm him down before things got worse than it already is.

"Mir mir look at me dont look at this nigga, his words don't affect me and they shouldn't affect you either. You know what happened while we were up here and he doesn't so let him assume wha- YO WHO TF YOU TALKING TO LIKE THAT LIL NIGGA" L'A said to Anthony as he came into the room. I'm honestly scared shit less because I'm trying to calm Nick down but now I have to try to calm my brother down too. "Brubbi calm down he's not gonna do any"- I stopped mid word because I felt a fist connect to my jaw. Next thing I see is Nick rushing over to me and gunshots going off before I blacked out....

L'A POV

I saw Nick and my baby sister go upstairs to talk

I saw Nick and my baby sister go upstairs to talk. I honestly think they need to talk this shit out and express how they feel because this shorty she got right now is a little funny to me. I get an off vibe from him and I don't like that shit at all.

After chillin with the guys outside for a little bit, we all decided to go back inside to play on Xbox. I hope these two love birds talked everything out so things can go back to normal or something close to that again. "Imma go check on Sélah and see if she's ready to leave yet" that nigga anteater, Antwanisha or whatever his name is said to us. If he don't let them be imma smack his bitch ass. "What y'all think about Anthony? I think he a bitch tbh but that's my opinion, I could be wrong"I said to the guys. "Yeah I"- Chris was about to continue until we all heard this bitch ass nigga yelling from upstairs.

"I don't know who he calling out they name but it better not be lala- Matter of fact lemme go see what the fuck this nigga doing"I said to the guys. As soon as I walk into the room I see a pissed off Nick that's ready to kill Anthony, my baby sister is trying to calm Nick down, not even paying attention to Anthony who's getting heated by the moment. If he puts his hands on my sister I'm gonna shoot his ass dead I don't care.  "YO WHO TF YOU TALKING TO LIKE  THAT LIL NIGGA" I said to Anthony as he turned around mad assel. I dare this nigga to do something cause today will be his death day.

"Brubbi calm down he's not gonna do any"- Sélah stopped mid sentence and I saw this bitch ass nigga punch her in the jaw and that sent me off. I went after that nigga while Nick rushed to Sélah. I punched him in the face over and over again until I felt somebody grabbing me off him. They were trying to get me out of the room but I stood my ground until I heard a couple shots go off and sting going through my thigh and shoulder blade. Last thing I saw was Chris shooting Anthony in the head a couple times before I passed out. I hope my baby sister is okay.....