Jealousy prt 2

Anthony POV

"You look familiar slime? You use to go to CCHS?" Cordae asked me

"You look familiar slime? You use to go to CCHS?" Cordae asked me. He looked familiar too but I didn't know if I was trippin or not. So if he's here then the others are here too. "Yeah I used to go to the high... I thought you looked familiar man- Yoo that's crazy man, you the Ant that liked LaLa"he said making me laugh because it was true. I had a crush on LaLa because she gave off this unexplainable vibe, her skin is just perfect- lemme stop gushing over my baby man, she got me out here blushing and shit. "Man it's good seeing you again, I'm happy I finally got the girl of my dreams"- I truthfully told him. He seemed happy that Sélah was wit a real nigga like me and not a bitch nigga like Nick. That's my boy and all but he fucked up big time and he not getting her back. She mine for good.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pants. I took it out my pants to find that I got a message from the angel herself....

LaLa🤕💕
Baby can y'all please come into the living room so you can meet the guys??

Slime🐍💕
Ight baby momma we coming rn
Seen

I can't wait to get her pregnant and wife her up man. She makes me so happy it's crazy, as long as Nick stay in his fucking lane and worry about himself then I won't have to kill his ass- "nigga who got you smiling over there all crazy for?" Cordae asked me; I didn't even notice that I was smiling soo hard, I guess she got that affect on me.

"LaLa want us to come into the living room so I can meet her brothers and the rest of y'all even though I remember all of y'all. We even sold together but it's crazy how things work out"- I said to him while we were walking towards the living room. As we were walking into the room I saw Nick looking at LaLa like he wanted her and that pissed me off. Imma just be petty. "Hey baby where you- Nick?" I said pretending to be shocked but I wasn't.

I guess the others remember me because- "Yo is that Anthony?"Glizzy said out loud making her brothers ( I'm assuming) were staring at me like I was crazy. "Anthony? You dating this nigga now? You fucking wit me right?"Nick said to Sélah with hurt present in his face. "Nick stfu man, don't even try this shit with LaLa cause you the one that fucked up. Let her be happy for once damn"Some lightskin dude wit dreads stared towards Nick. "Nick he's right, don't feel any type of way cause- Bitch I wasn't talking to you now stay in your lane befo- Nick please try sum so I can bury your ass"I said to him feeling my temper rise.

"Yo chill out wit that shit damn"Jay said to us as Nick gave him side eye. "Anyways guys this is Anthony my boyfriend, we've been together for 3 1/2 months but we've been friends every since the 10th grade at the high"Sélah said introducing me to everybody again. "Hey how y'all doing?" I said making Nick scoff and mutter something under his breathe. I'm getting tired of this nigga already and I thought we were boys but I guess wrong. "So you the nigga that was talking to my baby sister in the background huh?- I'm guessing you're Durk as in Lil Durk the rapper right?"I asked the brown skin guy with blonde dreads. He look like somebody dyke aunty.