Jealousy

$antana POV

I went over to Durk house with the guys because there was an important meeting for all the guys

I went over to Durk house with the guys because there was an important meeting for all the guys. I hate these meetings but aye if it's important then imma be there unless there's an emergency. "Nick I got a question- I got a answer now shoot the question" I said to Cordae. "WHY TF ARE BACK WITH THE SAME WHORE WHO FUCKED UP YOU & LALA RELATIONSHIP? ON TOP OF THAT SHE DRUGGED AND RAPED YO SLOW ASS?? PLEASE TELL US WHY THE HELL YOU BACK WIT THAT HORSE??- Ayo stop allat yelling shit before I rock yo ass man" I said to him before he continued to yell at me. Yes Alicya & I got back together, honestly I love her despite all the bullshit she caused and she's actually a cool person to be around. I don't know why everybody is still against me dating her but it's my choice and I'm grown. Can they let a nigga be happy for once? "He's right Nick, why would you do that?"- Glizzy said to me making the rest of em look at me waiting to answer the question.

"Listen I actually enjoy her company and I might love her, despite the bullshit she caused. Sélah and I aren't getting back together anymore, we called it quits for good because the was starting to get toxic and too stressful for the both of us even though I'm the cause of this; don't get me wrong, I'm still friends wit LaLa and I still care about her but we just need to venture off from each other and meet new people and if in the future we get back together then we get back together and start fresh from there, no more holding onto the pass." I explained to the guys, receiving understandable looks from all of them. I hope LaLa doing good though, last time we talked was a couple weeks ago but I've been busy so I really haven't gotten around to talk to her but I hope she come to the meeting. It would be nice to see that beautiful chocolate goddess.

We got to Durk house and I notice this nigga arm in a cast; "Why is your arm in a cast?"- I ask him. "I broke it playing basketball with Von ugly ass"- He says to me, in the corner of my eye I can see Von giving Durk the dirties look. I had to laugh at these niggas cause they take basketball too serious, this is why I stuck to baseball in school. Durk phone was ringing so he left to go answer it. "How you been fool?"- Von asked me while sitting across from me and lighting a blunt. "I've been good... How's everybody else, how's LaLa?"- I asked, making him look at me like I lost my mind. Just because we not together anymore, doesn't mean I'm not going to stop caring about her and her wellbeing.

"She's been good actually, and everybody else been good too, got my album dropping and allat you know?"- He told me earning a nod from me. "Was poppin lil boy"- 3 Much said to me while I dapped him up. "Y'all ready for this meeting?"- Jay said to us; "yeah I'm ready to get this over and done with"-Chris said coming out the kitchen with Tay behind him with food, these niggas fat. Durk came back into the living room still on the phone, I think he on FaceTime.... "Annamarie I will personally shoot you in the shoulder with my good arm so we will both be injured, stop fucking playing wit me & go fix yo fucking lashes bitch"- He said on the phone. I smiled because Annamarie was LaLa middle name, he on FaceTime with my lul baby- wait why am I still calling her that, she's not my girlfriend anymore, I have sahlt and a baby on the way I need to worry about. I guess I was cheesing too hard because Rondo noticed and said "Nahmir over here smiling real hard cause he hear LaLa voice, how cute". That made me annoyed real quick but I hid my facial expression.

"I'll be over there soon big bro but I got to go, tell those big headed niggas I said wash poppin hoe"- Oh she's coming over here for the meeting too or? "Ight hurry up cause I wanna meet this guy"- He said to her, making my heart drop to my ass and facial expression change. Damn she moved on huh?  After he hung up I was curious of who she with so I did what I thought was best but my anger got to the best of me. "So she moved on huh? Damn that's crazy man, what he look like? Is he coming over here?"- I asked feeling my anger rise because I hate to see somebody else giving Sélah their love when it should be me giving her all my love and affection, NOT SOME RANDOM NIGGA!

"What you getting mad for nigga?"- Jay asked me. Durk was just staring at me like I had five heads or something like that but I can honestly give zero fucks right now. "If you wanna know so bad how about you wait for them to pull up and ask her yourself"- He said to me with annoyance laced in his words. I honestly miss her but I'm gonna see if this nigga worthy of her. Cause if he not then we gon have a big problem. I don't wanna see her get hurt at all.

Lala POV

Anthony and I walked through Durks front door going towards the living room but I stopped mid step because I saw Cordae coming out of the kitchen

Anthony and I walked through Durks front door going towards the living room but I stopped mid step because I saw Cordae coming out of the kitchen. "DAE DAE" I said running up to him and hugging him. I haven't seen my boy in so long, I missed him. "Are the rest of em here or- Yeah even $antana here but"- he stopped mid sentence when he saw Ant come into the kitchen. "Dae this is Anthony, you should remember him from the high, he's my boyfriend that I'm introducing to everyone today" I told him smiling wide.

Cordae and Anthony shook hands while I went towards the living room. I'm actually kind of nervous to introduce Anthony to everybody, especially Nick because I know he's going to feel some type of way but we both have to move on. It was for the best. "Hey Lala"- Glizzy said hugging me while I hugged him back. "Ouuu my bitch looking thicc" Jay gay ass gon say to me with his tongue out. "Wats good sis" my brothers said to me while I dapped them up. I felt Nicks glare on me so I turned around and looked him in the eye, he looked happy to see me and to be honest, I was happy to see him for the first time in weeks.

"Hey Santana" I said to him while he cheesed at the nickname I always called him by - my heart is melting, wait lemme stop because I'm with Anthony. "Hey lul baby" he said to me, not giving a fuck about the others being in the room. Everytime he calls me that, it makes me melt in his arms. "Hey baby where you- Nick? Where you been nigga?" Anthony said when he walked into the room making nicks smile drop and turn into a frown while every one else looked at me shook. Wheww its about to be a long night....