Copyright

Copyright 2015 Kathryn Hayes

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Description...

She's the Omega.

He's the Rogue.

When Thea and Josh's worlds collide, they're in for a hell of a ride. Thea sees no hope in anything after being broken down so many times by the people who are supposed to be there to protect her. Josh believes she can free herself from the cage, and wants her to control her own life.

When the 2 collide, secrets are created and others are revealed. Thea is tangled with decisions she's never considered and a deadly choice between freedom and love.

!Warning!

Take note that...

If you are an emotional reader, read at your own risk.

The violence in this story- abuse, brief self-harm, rape, mature themes- isn't right by any means, and if you are a victim of any type of harm, or know someone that is being hurt I advise you to alert an adult.

This story is wholly fiction, and is not to be taken seriously, but the abuse should not be ignored. I advise this to be viewed by a mature audience

Thank you.

Disclaimer: All covers and side covers are of my making, but I do not own the photos