You're Here

Vinn will be portrayed by Ross Butler

Becausee.....

They look cute together

----

Vinn was on a hot seat. On the other side of the table was me and the pack and Emily. He wasn't the same Vinn I grew up with. He was more mature more calculated with the way he spoke and moved.

He looked down on his hands unsure how to start, he'd entwine his fingers occassionally making it crack a sound, whenever he doesn't get things his way. And only I knew that.

"I've been keeping watch for a while now. Just couldn't get close to you since these guys would sniff me out the perimeter." He said glaring at the guys, specifically Jared, Paul, and Embry. "I wasn't sure if I should've call for the others." My eyes perks up at the word, others.

I assumed that everyone died. That I was the last one. And here he is, Vinn, telling me that there are others who made it.

"More of them? There's more of them?" Jared looked at Sam alarmed.

"I apologize if we made you feel...attacked. But given the current situation of this town, we had to take measures." Sam speaks for everyone, including Malia.

Vinn was smart enough to realize that this is a wolf pack. That Sam is their alpha, he nods at him implying that he understood what Sam was trying to say.

"The woman? She went far South. I saw her get out of the waters and chased her out, that was when you two chased me out too." He said pointing at Quil and Embry accussingly. Rolling their eyes.

"She must've thought you're part of the pack." Sam studied. "and we need to keep it that way."

"What? Are you saying he's staying in the rez?" Jacob crossed his arms and Sam gives him a look that says yeah.

"The room's big enough. I'm sure one more person isn't gonna make it less comfortable." I suggested gaining some of the guys attention.

"I can sleep on the floor." Vinn added.

"No. You're staying with me." Paul said giving Vinn a glare, but he just smirked at him only making the tension worse.

"We have rules here." Sam warns him. "You stay with the pack. No endangering of humans, and keep that werewolf thing to yourself."

If there's anything Vinn didn't like its being told what to do. If they thought I was trouble, then they're in for the real deal.

They let me and Vinn talk outside but we still felt them keeping an eye on us.

"Where are the others? How many have survived?"

"I can't tell you that. Not here. I don't trust them, Malia. We'll have to go home."

"But not until Victoria is ended. I caused this."

"Then we'll take her down, then go home." He was asking. He wanted to make sure I was going with him. "They can heal that faster." He pointed at my wound. That would mean some of the elder women had survived. They are the healers, the chants they use are passed from generations to generations.

When it was dark and we had the talk about the tribe. Everyone started going home. Jacob waited on the other side and Paul on the opposite.

"Time to go." He said to Vinn. He will be staying with the Lahotes'. Whatever Paul told his family about someone staying with them, I don't know. But I think Paul can handle Vinn if he tries something funny, although I hope the two don't accidentally turn in front of the family.

Jacob and I walked back to the cabin. He wanted to ask about Vinn, I can tell with his wandering eyes and silence.

"Is he like your boyfriend or something?" He was close to laughing but still curious.

"We're friends." I shrugg at him.

"You say that to everyone. I don't think you know what it really means."

Billy was still awake and looks up at them upon arriving home. He had heard of the new guy staying with Paul.  Sam informed the elders.

"Another one of you? Goodluck with that." He then went on to his room, already anticipating the troubles this guy will bring to the rez.