"Doggy"

No Blood
No Soul
Pure Heart
Pure Soul
- Author

3rd P.O.V

Mary walks outside the house without anyone knowing. She held her porcelain doll and walk down the steps as she ran towards the forest giggling. She holds her porcelain doll as she wonders deeper and deeper into the woods. As she wonders deeper, she heard twigs breaking behind her causing her to stop and look around finding that she's lost deep into the forest. She shook in fear as she held her porcelain doll and tears began to flood her eyes.

"Mama!" She cried loudly as she heard another twig breaking causing her to scream and run dropping her doll in the process.

She cried more as she heard more twigs breaking and soon bumped into something falling on her butt. She sniffles and cried as she tries to wipe her tears away only to have more. She felt something sniff on her making her stop and look up seeing a grey large dog. She watched in awe and giggled when the snout of the dog tickles her under her chin.

She stands up using her hands and slowly held her hand out reaching for the large dog.

"Doggy." She giggled as the dog let her touch its snout. It closes its eyes and lets the child pet it.

"Mary!" Mary's name was called making Mary turn her head. The dog sniffed the air and growled moving the child behind her. Minutes later, The Cullen's appeared soon appeared as they saw the large wolf growling at them.

"Mommy!" Mary squeals tuning towards Esme while the wolf looked confused and barely could act after seeing the child run towards The Cullen's. Mary reaches Esme as she hugged her for dear life itself.

"Oh, your okay. Your okay." Esme chants kissing Mary's head and carrying her in her arms. Carlisle smile in relief rubbing Mary's back before handing her the porcelain doll she had dropped making her gasp and took it.

"Luna! Thank you, daddy!" Mary smiles making the others watch in awe as Carlisle couldn't help, but smile wider and turned towards the confused and shock wolf.

"Thank you, Leah. For finding my daughter. We owe you our gratitude." Carlisle tells the wolf before walking away as Mary waves towards the wolf.

"Bye-bye doggy!" She shouted out loud making the wolf howl and ran off. They brought Mary home before hugging her again.

"Your safe." Rosalie sighs and kisses Mary's head gently before backing away slowly.

"And smell like a wet dog." She scrunches up her nose making everyone laugh and nod.

"I'll give her a bath then eat dinner." Esme smiles as Mary gasp and Esme carries her upstairs.

"Do I get blueberry muffins?" She asked Esme making the others laugh hearing this and so did Esme.

"Of course, sweetie." Esme smiles at her lovely daughter.

"Yay! Thank you, mommy!" Mary smiles and hugs Esme making Esme sigh and hug back. If she were still human, she would have tears in her eyes after being called mommy.

After her bath, the family ate dinner as The Cullen ate their tasteless meals while looking at Mary who would always say delicious in every bite.