Day 2: Beach

Beautiful in the Light
Dangerous in the Night
Yet crazy to one another- Author

Mary P.O.V

Jacob drove towards the beach that he was talking about. I was excited since I've never been on the beach before. I look outside and sang a song that was in my head.

"Beauty of the light
Where there's an Angels to guide
They wish you a heart
With love and life

Never be afraid of the darkness within
They will make you feel safe
And feel protected from the sins

Keep your heart free
Keep your heart pure
Never let demons control and take you

Let the light in
Let the night stay
Keep them in balance
To where you stand all day." I hummed quietly not knowing that Jacob was recording me.

"Are we there yet?" I asked turning towards Jacob who placed his phone down and nod.

"Just a few more turns and we'll be there." He smiles as I nod my head before looking out the window again.

3rd P.O.V- Bio Class

Edward had finished his work already when he felt his phone vibrated causing for him to take it out and look to see Jacob had sent him a video. Bella looked towards Edward seeing him on his. With a confused expression as she moved a little closer making Edward turn his phone off and put it back in his pocket.

"What was that?" She asked him in a whisper as he smiled towards her shaking his head.

"Nothing." He tells her as he took his work and walk towards the front of the class giving it to the teacher who took it.

"Can I leave class early? I finished all my work." Edward asked the teacher who let him leaving Bella with confusion and jealousy.

Edward left class as he took his phone out again and played the video seeing Mary staring out the window and singing a beautiful song. He couldn't help, but smile as he saved the video and hiding his phone back inside his pocket.

Mary P.O.V

"We're here." Jacob announces making me look outside to see a beautiful sea.

"Woah." I said in awe as Jacob got out the car and took my shoes off.

"Why you take my shoes off?" I asked him as he smiles up at me.

"So, your shoes doesn't get dirty." He tells me and I nod my head. He placed my shoes inside his car before carrying me out and placing me on the sand. I giggled when the sand tickled my feet.

I began to run giggling more as I made airplane noises.

"Look Jacob!" I shouted as I keep doing it making me hear Jacob laughing.

"Don't go to far." He tells me and I nod my head as I went towards the ocean, but only half way. I crouched down as sand hit my bare knees. I began making sand castles when a light shine on my eyes making me wince and look. I sat up as I ran towards it seeing the shiny thing glowing from under the sand.