A Angel's Love- Book 2

Mary P.O.V

I am currently watching my favorite show when I heard a knock on the front door. I got up and walked towards the door to answer it. As I was about to grab the door knob, a envelope slip under the door causing for me to look down and crouch to pick it up.

"Mary, darling, who was it?" I heard Jasper ask as I stood up and looked at him showing the envelope with confusion and shrugged my shoulders.

"I was about to answer the door, but they slip this inside before I could." I told Jasper and he grabs the envelope before opening the door and walked outside. He scans the area for a bit before walking back inside and close the door behind him.

"Well, whoever gave this is gone. I couldn't smell their scent." Jasper said before sniffing the letter only to frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked him with worry.

"It doesn't smell anything. That's for sure." He mumbles and motioned me to call the others as I quickly did. I went to Alice and Jasper's room to see Alice folding their clothes.

"Jasper wants us downstairs." I told her before going around telling everyone. I walk towards
Edward and mine's room opening the door gently.

"Eddie?" I called out as I looked around to see him not there. As I was about to leave to look for him, I was grabbed from behind and my mouth was covered when I tried to scream for help.

"I am you're father." The familiar deep voice said as he made a Darth Vader heavy breathing causing for me to calm down and hit his stomach with my elbow which did nothing. He chuckles and let me go turning me around as I glared at him.

"Don't do that! You scared me." I clutch my chest making him wrap me in a embrace.

"Sorry, sorry. I was just having a little fun." He chuckles and kissed me making me smile back before kissing back. I pulled away as he pouts a little causing for me to giggle.

"Jasper needs ya downstairs. Come on." I told him by grabbing his hand as both of us walked downstairs.

"Took you two long enough. Did you use protection." Emmett smirks making Edward cover my ears and glaring towards Emmett.

"Eddie, I heard what he said." I announced making Edward groan and drop his hands away from my ear.

"Alright, what's wrong Jasper?" Daddy asked as we all looked at Jasper.

"Let's start from the beginning, Mary, will you tell us what you were doing down here?" Jasper and everyone looked at me as I felt like I'm giving a show and tell. Do I really have to do this? It's like show and tell all over again! 'Mary, what do you have today' like Jesus just say you have something! I thought as I heard Edward laughing next to me causing everyone to look.

"You alright?" Rosalie asked only making Edward laugh more. Oh god, I forgot he can read minds. Why?!

"Nothing, it's just. I remembered something funny. Sorry." Edward smirks as I glare at him before facing everyone.

"I was watching my favorite show on the television when I heard someone knock on the front door. I went to go and answer, but before I can open the door to greet who it was...a envelope with no name on it was slipped under the door and Jasper came down to ask who it was. When I showed him the envelope, he takes it and opens the front door stepping outside for a moment before going back inside. He smelled the envelope to see if he can catch a scent, but so far nothing." I told them and Jasper nods his head before facing everyone. I could feel Edward lean down next to me and whisper something to my ear.

"Careful what you are thinking love." He mumbles to my ear as I pout and crossed my arms making him chuckle and wrap his arms around me and buried his face on my neck making me smile. We turned our attention to everyone as Jasper opens the envelope and took out a letter.

"Dear Cullens,

I came to say my final goodbye to you all. I thought that every single one of you are the people that I trusted the most, but apparently...I was wrong." Jasper started reading.

After reading the whole entire paper, everyone became worried

After reading the whole entire paper, everyone became worried. Not knowing who it was from was the worst part for them.

"For a threatening letter...they choose a page that looks very happy." I pointed at making everyone give me a seriously look causing for me to lower my head down.

"Sorry, was just trying to lighten the mood up." I mumbled as I heard a soft hum before being hugged by mommy.

"It's okay, honey. Thank you though." Mommy gave me a smile as I returned it. Everyone gave me a smile too and I smiled back happily.

"Edward, why don't you bring Mary upstairs and come back down." Daddy says and Edward nodded as he led me up the stairs towards our room.

"Stay here for you a while baby. Alright?" Edward look at me and I nodded my head. He smiles giving me a kiss on my lips making me smile as I kissed back. He pulls away and starts walking out the door when I grabbed his hand causing for him to stop and look.

"Will you give me lots of cuddles?" I asked with hope making Edward chuckle and nod his head.

"I will, baby. Even kisses too." He smiles and I smiled back. He kissed my hand as we both let go and he leaves the room closing the door behind him. I turned the television on again and went to Netflix to entertain myself.

"Maybe horror." I mumbled and played a horror movie as I cuddled with a pillow.