She's mine

You are the star
That shines and guide me
To my path-Author

Edward P.O.V- 2 weeks

I drove towards Jacob's place to pick up Mary. I began to feel excitement covered every inch of my body as I felt closer and closer towards Jacob's place. I parked the car after I arrived and groaned smelling the unwanted dog scent that lingers all over this territory. I unbuckled my seat belt and got out of the car as I heard giggling coming from inside.

I looked to see Mary running out the house giggling as Embry followed her with a smirk. She then saw me and squeal as she ran towards me and gave me a hug causing Embry to stop and glare. I glared back before looking down at Mary and crouched gently stroking and kissing her head.

"It's so good to see you, Princess." I said softly before carrying her making her giggle as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Edward." I heard Jacob's voice causing for me to look at him.

"Jacob, good to see you too." I said giving him a fake smile as he did the same.

"How was your vacation?" I asked Mary looking at her as she giggles.

"I caught big fishy! Then we went camping, Picnic, and Jacob even helped me make a bow and arrow before shooting them!" Mary said with excitement as I chuckled and kissed her tiny nose making her giggle and do the same to me.

"Why not gonna get your stuff then we'll head home." I told Mary as she nods her head. I placed her down as she runs back inside the house and I turned my gaze towards Jacob.

"You taught a child to use a weapon?" I mumbled angrily as he glares at me.

"She needs to learn how to defend herself. Just be lucky I didn't teach her how to use a stake to just shove it up your cold dead ass." He growls even if he is still human, he sure acts like one of them.

"Well, I guess I have to teach her how to shoot silver bullets for you mutts." I growled as others growled from behind Jacob.

"Always remember here Jacob. We were the first to meet Mary and the first to keep her. She's just here to hangout with you and your mutt of a pack, but she's always mine to and will always be mine." I growled louder as both of us stood face to face.

"I'm ready!" I heard Mary's voice making us all look. She carries her back behind her back as she makes her way towards me making me smile. I stepped away from Jacob before helping Mary with her bag.

"I got it sweetie." I told her softly and glared at the wolves who were growling low towards me. I carried Mary and walk back to my car putting her inside. After buckling her up and closing the door, I glared towards the disgusting mutts and entered my car and backing away.

Jacob P.O.V

"God, I hate that cocky asshole." Embry growled as I shook my head and turned around to see Billy moving outside the house.

"That's enough. We don't want The Cullen's stop planning for Mary to stay with us. We either keep our mouth shut and stay quiet or we won't see Mary ever again." Billy points out as Embry, Jared and Paul glared at the ground while Sam and I kept an emotionless face.