Visit

Between dark and light
It balances the world
Which forms alliance- Author

Mary P.O.V

I watched the commotion from the balcony seeing the shapeshifters and the vampires communicate to one another. Edward looks up noticing me as he quickly leaves everyone who looks at him before looking up at me. They waved with a smile on their faces as I did the same before they went to continue their communication.

Edward walks up the stairs and wrapped his arms around my waist gently pulling me towards his chest as I turn my head to look at him.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded my head at him. He kissed my head softly and caress my hand while I held Luna with my arm.

"It's going to be okay. Billy told us that Jacob is having some changes." He tells me and I looked up at him with curiosity.

"What kind of changes?" I asked.

"He is becoming a werewolf. Billy doesn't want you to come since he might be dangerous."

"But Jacob won't hurt me." I told him causing me to nod his head and turns my around to face him fully.

"I know, princess. Please, just stay with me and once Jacob is okay, I promise you that he will come and visit. Alright?" He looks at me as I nodded and hugged him causing him to hug me back and kiss my head.

"Love you, princess." He whispers.

"I love you too, Eddie." I sighed soft making him hum as I feel him smile.

——

I waved my hand goodbye to Billy and the others as they left the house. I closed the door behind me and went up the stairs when I heard another knock coming from the door. I walked down again and opened the door to see three men along with three other people behind them.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked tilting my head to the side confused on who they are.

"Are you sure, we are at the right house?" The blonde guy whispered to the raven haired one in front if him.

"Of course, Carlisle won't leave this place until he knows it's time." He tells her as they eyes me. When I heard daddy's name I smiled up at them causing them to look at me with shock.

"Are you daddy's friends?" I asked them as they grew confused.

"Yes?" The one at the middle answered more like questioning it, but I let it slip.

"Daddy, your friends are here." I said and soon daddy appeared as he looked at the visitors with wide eyes.

"Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane, Alec, and Demetri. This is a unexpected surprise." Daddy said as I looked at him and towards our guest.

"Well, we came to visit you. I see that you have a human daughter." Caius looks at me with slight disgust as I looked at daddy.

"Can we let them in?" I asked him as his eyes went to me before giving a smile.

"Of course, Gentlemen and lady, come in." We moved aside as they all walked in the house and made their nose scrunched up.

"Why does this place smell like a dog?" Caius asked not very pleased.

"We had some visitors with the shapeshifters. I am deeply sorry about that." Daddy tells them before turning to face me.

"Baby girl, will you go upstairs for a moment and do your homework. I need to have a word with my guest." Daddy tells me and I nodded my head as I turned around walking up the stairs. I entered my study room and grabbed my bag as I began doing my homework.

——

"Mind telling us why you have a human daughter?" Aro asked with a smile feeling intrigued as Carlisle looks at them.

"We found her at our doorstep one rainy night and decided to keep her. Jasper and Emmett tried to track her parents, but the scent disappeared." Carlisle explains.

"I see and why did you keep her?" Caius asked him. He was about to answer when a voice interrupted him.

"She makes our family happy." Esme walks down the stairs and went to his mates side.

"Everyone, its a pleasure to see you again." Esme smiles, but not a warming welcome one at all which shocked the Volturi to know end. They didn't think that Esme would be so protective of a human teen. She was a lot kinder to them before, but now she doesn't.

"I see that this human teen of yours are changing you. You know the rules, Carlisle. She will expose all of us to humans." Caius tells him and Esme growls at him causing him to step back a bit.

"Touch her and I will not hesitate." Esme warns as Carlisle wraps his arms around her instantly to calm her down.

"My love, calm down. Mary wouldn't want you to be upset. You know that." Carlisle tells her and Esme looks at him for a moment and nodded as she takes a step back.

"Threatening me won't get you any-" Caius was cut off by Mary's voice from upstairs.

"Mommy, Can you help me?" They all looked up as they watch Mary walk downstairs holding a book.

"What is it sweetie?" Esme asked softly with a warming smile shocking the Volturi again. They saw her viscous a moment ago then back to her normal loving side when the teen human girl named Mary appears.

"I still don't know math." She pouts and looked down embarrassed which made Esme smile more.

"Hey, it's alright, sweetie. Always remember that we are here to help you with whatever." Esme tells her as the Volturi watches the scene in front of them.

"But I should know this by now, I'm in high school." Mary whines making Esme and Carlisle chuckle a bit.

"It's alright, baby girl. You can always tell us if you need help, alright?" Carlisle rubbed her back and she nods smiling up at them.

"Thank you, mommy, daddy." She hugged them both as they hugged her back smiling widely causing The Volturi feel confuse and slightly happy.

"Mind if I help?" Jane asked making Carlisle and Esme look at Jane.

"I know math." She tells them and Esme looked at her and before she can answer Mary smiled nodding her head.

"Okay!" She said making Jane smile happily for the first time in centuries.

"Alright, you two can go upstairs while we talk." Esme tells them and they nodded as they both walk up the stairs. Alec followed behind them like a lost puppy as they entered the room.

"Seems like the twins caught interest in her." Marcus spoke up as he looks at Esme and Carlisle who nodded their head.

"It seems like it." Carlisle smiles and so did Esme with a warming one.

"She is very interesting human. Will you tell us more about her?" Aro asked kindly to them and Carlisle nods.

"Of course, please sit down." He offers and they all did.