Chapter 57: Security Breach

A/N

(Y/N) Your Name

"Signing"

"Talking"

The apes walked around the building as the tried to locate (Y/N). They took down any humans that came their way, which wasn't much. But the more they walked, the more humans they ran in to, which slowed their pace. They had decided, while they walked through the building, apes would stay in place and take down any other humans. That way, they wouldn't be followed. But they made sure that at least five stayed together. The remaining five apes hid when they heard two humans walking towards them. 

"That girl is so infuriating." The first one said while they looked through their notes. 

"I know! She kicked me while I was making her chains tighter." The second said while they threw their arms up in exasperation. 

"That was kind of funny."

"No it wasn't. It hurt! I have a bruise to prove it!" 

"We have to tell Doctor Ravana to turn up the electricity to drain the pest's energy." 

"Agreed. I can't wait for the experiments. It'll be fun to torture the girl." 

The two laughed before Rocket jumped out from where he was hiding and covered the humans mouths to stop their screaming. The humans eyes widened in fear. But they knew why the apes were here. One of them pointed down the hallway. Maurice stood beside Rocket. "Where?" He asked deeply. Rocket slowly took a hand off one of them. 

"D-down the hallway and t-take a left and a r-right.." They said nervously before Rocket nodded thankfully with a fake smile. He immediately knocked them both out before the apes continued on their way.

------------------------------------------------------------

PUNCH

"You will obey me!" 

PUNCH

"You will do as I say!" 

PUNCH 

"And I don't care how many times it takes. You are no match for me and the amount of power I have over you. I will-"

PUNCH

"-have-" 

PUNCH 

"-my-"

PUNCH 

"-money!"

PUNCH

(Y/N) barely breathed while blood oozed from her nose and the new wounds the evil woman had created on her face. (Y/N) said nothing, only spat her own blood in the woman's face. The Doctor wiped it off and walked over to a wall. She placed her hand on a switch. (Y/N) saw this and rolled her eyes. The shocks ran through her body, only higher than last time. They stopped and started again. Stopped and started. Stopped and started. Once completely over, (Y/N) panted as she said, "get more creative, you're starting to bore me." She laughed slightly before Doctor Ravana walked over to her. 

"I'm getting a bit bored myself, actually. How about I leave you with someone you know. I'll let you two catch up." She said while she smirked. She left the room before someone else entered and shut the door. 

"I knew you were strong but I must say, I'm surprised you've lasted this long." 

"...Damon. Come into the light you coward!" (Y/N) shouted aggressively. 

"(Y/N), listen-" Damon started. 

"No! You listen! You took me away from my family so I could get tortured! After everything that the apes did for you, you took me away from them!"

"Please! You have to understand, I had no other choice! They were going to kill me!"

"So you would rather them torture a civilisation of apes? Apes who live by rules of mercy, and kindness. You could've told us what was going on. We could've helped you!" 

"Against these people? I don't think so."

"You didn't see the apes in battle. Although these apes are the nicest and most caring, you do not want to know what happens when one of their own is taken. They will stop at nothing...nothing until they have their family back." 

"Well, I'm sorry to say that they won't get you back. Please...just give up."

"...You should tell the others to tighten the chains on my wings." (Y/N) smirked. Damon gasped before he sprinted to the door. (Y/N) got her wings loose as she struggled to break free from the other chains. Damon opened the door and called four other men into the room. Doctor Ravana walked in right behind them. 

"That was a great idea, 'get more creative'. Thank you so much for suggesting it." She said with an evil snare. The four men started hitting (Y/N) with batons. (Y/N) grunted in pain with each hit. 

It continued until a loud shriek was heard somewhere else in the building. More shrieks were heard by (Y/N) and the group of men. (Y/N) sighed with a smile. Doctor Ravana gasped and ran to the door. 

"Move the girl! We can't let those vile animals get to her!" She yelled at them. The four men unchained (Y/N) and brought her up. As soon as they started to walk, (Y/N) flapped her wings as hard as she could and hovered above the four of them. Her eyes glowed as she stared them down. 

"You assholes are gonna get it now." She said with a smirk. The men looked at her in fear. They ran towards the door before it was slammed shut by a powerful blast of wind. 

(Y/N) dived down and knocked two of them over. The other two dodged her by running to the other side of the room. (Y/N) turned the lights off and laughed deeply and quietly, enough to make a grown man cower in fear. She knocked the third man down before she turned the electric shocks on by the switch on the wall. She pulled the electric cords off the platform she was previously strapped to. The shocks ran through her body but the pure rage was much stronger. The fourth man had no time to run away while (Y/N) put the cords on each side of his head. Because of the man being a normal human, he died. And it was an extremely painful death. 

(Y/N) laughed, then headed for the door. She was going to get out there.