four

first kiss•

jin:
after spending a whole day together as your second date. the end was approached and jin drove you back to your apartment. deep down inside you, you hoped he'd kiss you. being the gentleman he is, he admitted he didn't want to give the wrong impression on the first date. but you're dating now. so since you were very anxious, you decided to make the first move once you unlocked ur apartment door.
"guess i wear the pants in the relationship"

suga:
now being his girlfriend, you didn't get to see each other till 2 months later. he came to visit you in your hometown. when you planned on picking him up from the airport, you surprised yourself when you jump in his arms once you saw him, he was shocked you even more when he pecked your soft lips,
"hello, nice to see you again y/n"

j-hope:
when you confessed he was beyond shocked. he was actually speechless, so you grew worried when days passed and he hadn't contact you. so you went over to his place and confronted him once he opened the door. he responded by attaching both your lips together and you didn't pull back dumbfounded.
"does that answer your question"

rm:
he accidentally kissed you. yes he actually accidentally kissed. you were playing around in the trampolines when you both slipped and fell. sounds clinche right? but that's how it happened. your lips touched, he pulled himself back but you pulled him forward. that's when he knew he had to make you his girlfriend.
"our first kiss HA"

jimin:
he couldn't resist himself. your lips looked so lonely, you couldn't stop melting. his were so soft. dating for days and he still hasn't kissed you, you were very honestly offended. so you yelled at him for not kissing you. he was shocked but laughed evilly, he didn't hesitate to grab ur chin and kiss you though.
"happy love?"

v:
2nd coffee date and he asked if he could kiss you. at first you thought he was messing with you. how could he be so forward about it? but you had to admit- you couldn't say no to such a nice boy, he deserved a treat.
"you taste like carmel"

jungkook:
how could you not kiss him after his sweet little surprise. you both stood up to hug but got caught up that you both went in for a kiss. both shocked by your actions, but didn't pull away. you smiled into the kiss and pulled him closer, where he held you tighter.
"finally"