thirty-two

sleepover•

jin:
"COME ON Y/N!! GOSSIP GIRLS IS ABOUT TO START" he yelled from your bedroom.
you held the popcorn and smoothies in your arms. it was date night and jin decided a sleepover would be  fun.
"seokjin, i showed you this show because i knew you'd laugh, i didn't actually think you'll be obsessed with it" you groaned.
he chuckled and grabbed his smoothie.
"be glad i pay attention" he sipped from the straw.
"not all boyfriends do" he added.
"yes i know. thank u baby. that's why i love you" you pulled his straw from his lips and kissed him.

suga:
"what if it falls on us" you pouted.
"oh no like blankets and pillows hurt the same as bricks y/n" he says sarcastically.
he giggled and you continued to help him build the fort. sleepovers were the times yoongi visited. this time you built a fort and watched one of your favorite movies on your computer.
"how does one go to the same school and doesn't notice his crush is there-? like what, they have had to cross paths" he stated.
"yoongi don't get logical, just enjoy the movie" you complained.

j-hope:
"i thought sugar keeps you up at night" he remembered.
"i'm on my lady days- let me be" you hit back.
baking was one of your favorite things to do. he was sleeping over and since you started to crave food, you began to pull ingredients out the cabinets. he was confused at first but joined.
"you better sleep ok? i need a cuddle buddy tonight" he whined.
you kissed his nose and put the cookies in the oven. you played around in the kitchen seeing how you could get creative to decorate the cookies. and eventually ate them very late at night.
"i'm little spoon this time" you climbed on his bed.

rm:
"reversed back to me" he put down the yellow card.
"stop cheating!!!" you frowned your eyebrows.
you had to admit. you would turn into a baby when namjoon would beat you in UNO. he knew it upset you but he loved to baby with that attitude.
"it's not cheating. it's beating" he corrected you.
"well it's not fair" you whined.
you throw your cards down. he laughed and started to crawled behind you onto the blankets on the floor.
"sorry baby. how about we see who falls asleep first? you always beat me at that" he said with in a baby tone.
"namjoon. i'm not a baby" you turn your back on him.
"yes you are. you're my baby" he pulled you and kissed your forehead.

jimin:
"as much as i love having sex with you. i want to cuddle you" he wrapped his arms around your waist.
"oh wow. very surprised jimin-ah. who knew you'd reject my body" you said sarcastically impressed.
"princess" he pouted.
"alright. but there is a spongebob marathon on in a few minutes so i'm gonna get the snacks and i'll be heading upstairs soon" you patted his chest.
you had everything around your bed. bags of chips, bags of candies, popcorn, and ice cream.
"how did sandy get under the ocean in the first place-" he wondered.
"shhh- just watch" you covered his mouth.

v:
taehyungs eyes widened agin. he couldn't believe what came out your mouth. he shook his head and looked down disappointed.
"but worse of all- SHE WENT BACK TO HIM" you exclaimed.
he groaned shook his head once again. you closed your eyes and continued to rant.
"well she saw it coming. does she love having a bad life? cause that's what it seems to me" he asked curiously. you shrugged. 
"whatever- let's play board games and then the real fun at the end" you took out monopoly.
"ok. but if i win i get to take control" he chuckled.
"no way!! you cheat" you fought.
"hey hey hey" he closed his eyes, " i am an honest person" he defended himself.
"sure. either way, we both know things go my way" you winked at him.

jungkook:
"justin bieber has the best beats ever. any song of his can have amazing choreography" he mentioned.
"want to dance to 'nothing like us' or maybe 'overboard'" you laughed.
"y/n!!! you know what i mean" he laughed.
you couldn't decide which song to choreograph. sleepovers with jungkook were fun, usually he taught you bts choreography but this night you talked him into making one up with you.
"confident!" he had smiled widely.
you agreed with him. you helped each other with the choreo for hours. you watched the video with him over again.
"you know, we should collab" he played with your hair while you both laid in bed.
"last time i remembered, we wrote a few songs together" you mumbled half asleep.
"yeah but, this time an album."
you smiled at him. you both slept peacefully but excited for upcoming events.