eleven

one year anniversary•

jin:
jin wanted it to be special so he flew you out to tokyo with him. you stayed in a nice suit with a beautiful view of the city. in tokyo, you both went out to so many fancy restaurants and since it was your first time there you both toured around a lot. he pulled so many surprises for you and you obviously rewarded him many night for his generous heart on his gifts to you. you had such an amazing trip together, words couldn't explain how happy you felt. things only got better in your relationship from then. if it wasn't anymore obvious, you already wanted him to pop the question to you.

suga:
you flew to korea to stay for a while. on the day of your anniversary, he took you out for full day, where you went to a few restaurants to eat throughout the day. you actually gave him a gift which was a painting you made for him. it was a picture of you both when he first came to visit you at your hometown. when you got home after a long night, in front of his front door was an opened box with a bow on the side. inside the box was a baby germen shepherd. around it's neck was a cute diamond necklaces with yoongi a name on it. you absolutely loved it his gift, and he loved yours. this was the start of a cute family now.

j-hope:
he made you breakfast that morning. you both decided it would be nice to go the beach to celebrate., so you made lunch for the picnic. both of played around in the sand and even made montage of your date. you both then made dinner together and exchanged gifts during desert. he gave you a costumed hoodie with a picture of you both and matching sweatpants, he also had the same so you both could match. he also gifted you many little cute accessories from your favorite jewelry store: tiffany. you gave him a watched with a picture attached inside of also the both you. the watch was very expensive but you saved a lot for it and he knew you put your heart into it.

rm:
because you both love all kinds of art. he took you both to italy, there you went to many more famous museums. you toured around rome for a whole week. when it was the day of your anniversary, he took you to a museum that was so big. you are there for many hours admiring the art and touring around the place. eventually namjoon bought you one of the paintings that was on display to buy. you were so shocked that he did that for you. for dinner, you both said fuck "gender roles" and you invited him to dinner. everything during the trip felt amazing and you for sure knew he wasn't going anywhere.

jimin:
you stayed home for the day. he made you both dinner and you made dessert since baking was one of your hobbies. you both made a fort in your living room and eat dessert while you watch one of your favorite movies. when the movie finished, he left to get your gift and you prepared his. when he came back, he then threw you pair of keys. you didn't quite understand why but jimin then pointed outside the door. shocked at what could be outside you followed him and yup- he bought you a bmw. you were speechless but when your excitement calmed down, you gave him his gift which was you letting him choose the lingerie for the night.

v:
you went to concert together and in new york for the special day. you took him out for breakfast and visited a few famous places in the city. when beyoncé and jay z performed in msg, you got to actually meet them backstage. you couldn't comprehend what was going on. it didn't feel real, you thought you were dreaming. you both then grabbed some pizza and wine and eat on the rooftop of the hotel you were staying at. since the jaz and beyonce concert was your gift, you gifted tae a lot of cute things, like necklaces, clothes and even matching phone cases from gucci.

jungkook:
since you both were very busy, you made sure to clear your schedule for your anniversary- or at least you tried. you met up with him in paris for a night only. of course it was upsetting but you promised him that in the future you'd me together longer. jungkook took you to the eiffel tower to have dinner and you both walked the streets of paris during midnight. under the moonlight, he pulled a small black box, inside was a ring... a promise ring. you showered him with kisses. you actually sent his gift to his house in korea which was a nice sports car.