three

becoming official•

jin:
a smile spread across your face. did he really ask you to be his girlfriend? how could you not say yes to such a sweetheart, loving and funny person like him. he stole your heart the second you saw him. your smile only grew wider when he explained how you make him feel: comfort.
"i'd love to be your girlfriend seokjin"

suga:
after you told him how embarrassed, the least he could do was say you shouldn't be embarrassed but instead he laughed and gave you his number after having a small conversation. three months of texting and phone calls., you were just getting to know each other and it was great. until you developed feelings and thought he wouldn't feel the same but finally he asked you.
"hate to do it over the phone. erm... i really like you y/n"

j-hope:
you don't even know but you met two more times so he could pay you for the damages in your car. it'll be the biggest lie if you didn't admit he was pretty nice and generous... so of course you caught feelings. who wouldn't? you went on more dates where he payed the rest of the damage as well. and the final payment, was where you confessed to him.
"starting to think you just love giving me for the money"

rm:
he was the cutest. you could tell he was nervous. after a few dates, he finally had the guts to ask you to be his girlfriend in the most beautiful way. he wrote it down in the sand. all while you were having a picnic at the beach and playing in the ocean.
"is that a sideways E?- oh right- wait... omg yes yes!!"

jimin:
you weren't the best at showing feelings so he knew that in some type of way he had to touch your heart. you told him you liked him, it was so blunt that he didn't believe it at first. in return of sharing feelings, he asked you to be his girlfriend in his car you drove on your first date.
"alright jimin, but if you break my non-existent heart i will break your pretty face"

v:
it was the fourth coffee date and he waited at a table with a drink that he ordered for you. he had came to the cafe a few minutes early just to surprise you. on your cup of coffee he wrote a question you were dying for him to ask you. you were so speechless but soon found your words.
"aww of course i will"

jungkook:
right there and then you had the confidence to ask him if you were ever gonna be official. he didn't say much just that he would like to see where it goes. he had a plan on the other hand. as your dinner date was ending jungkook asked the waiter for the special desert. you didn't pay much attention, sad about the conversation you had. when the waiter came back, he placed the plate in front of you. in chocolate fondo jungkook was asking you to be his officially.
"are you kidding? but i thoug- oh gosh yes!!"