fifty-three

blush•

jin:
you had been eating your noodles calmly. jins food always tasted amazing. you loved coming over to his place, he cooked you the most amazing meals for you. you started to complain to him that you're gaining weight because of him but you both always laughed it off. when you finished your bowl, you looked up and saw that jin was already staring at you, smiling like an idiot but you thought it was adorable.
"do i have something on my face?" you giggled.
"actually you do" he reached over and wiped the corner of your lip.
your cheeks turned a bright pink. you looked back down but jin lifted your chin with his index finger.
"youre so cute" his smile widened.

suga:
her hands felt very warm on your cheeks. your eyes squinted from the huge smile on your face.
"you're so beautiful" she complimented.
she let go of your face and singled for you both to follow her. he smiled down at you with pure happiness. his mother had made your day ten times better.
"told you you're beautiful" he whispered and walked behind his mother. you looked down for a second, afraid someone would see your cheeks turn red. now you knew where yoon got his charm from.

j-hope:
with a clean towel, you wiped the rest of the chocolate off his mouth. he giggled and preceded to get himself dirty over again while he looked at you still.
"do you want me to get gray hairs?" you raised your eyebrow to your nephew.
he continued to giggle but this time his eyes landed above you. his laughs got harder and louder. you felt a blow on your neck and heard someone try to contain their laughter. you turned around to see hobi making funny faces behind you.
"AH STOP" you pouted.
they laughed and held their stomachs. your face tightened as it felt hot.
"hey! w-why are you blushing?" hobi poked your cheek.
"stop" you turned around smiling.

rm:
"looks like you want to be a dirty boy" you smiled down at your puppy.
"i also want to be a dirty boy" namjoon walked passed, behind you and entered your room.
"nam- ah" your breath hitched.
your face get hot, but you realized he had came back out. he was leaned against the door frame and when you both made eye contact, he winked at you.
"look who's blushing" he teased.
you covered your cheeks with your hands before your whole face turned red.

jimin:
"... only you" he sang.
you hit his arm playfully before turning around quick.
"ah- why'd you have to sing" you pretended to be annoyed.
he knew it was a joke because he couldn't keep his eyes off you when he sang to you. the way your eyes watered, your lips formed upwards, and your cheeks turned a tint pink. you were so touched by this song.
"do you like it? i want to dedicate this song to a girl i met yesterday" he hit back.
you turned back around. you raised your eyebrow at him and gave him a glare. when he saw your expression he bursted into laughter.
"PARK JIMIN DONT YOU DARE JOKE LIKE THA-"
you were caught off guard when he pulled your face to his and connected your lips.
"i love you" he said when he pulled to look deep into your eyes.
"i love you" you melted into his touch.

v:
you walked forward slowly, ready to pose for tae's photo he wanted to take of you. you smiled awkwardly and looked to your side, afraid of people would be starring at you.
"look over here babe" he pouted.
you looked directly at his leans and smile widely. he pulled his camera back before taking a few pictures of you and the sunset.
"AHH YOURE SO BEAUTIFUL THATS MY GIRLFRIEND" he screamed at everyone who was around.
you gasped and covered your face from anyone noticing your red cheeks. people around smiled and giggled at how much love he was showing you.
"tae- we get it omg" you tried to calm him down when he continued with compliments.

jungkook:
"Y/N OVER HERE"
"LOOK TO YOUR RIGHT"
"Y/N LOOK THIS WAY- YOU TOO JUNGKOOK"
"BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL"
you looked around, trying to keep your eyes opened. you looked at jungkook for a spilt second before looking down. when you lifted your head your eyes caught jungkooks brown honey eyes. he had the brightest and widest smile on his face.
"gorgeous" he mumbled.
your heart skipped a beat, your breath hitched, and your smiled widened- your rose pink cheeks were noticeable in photos later that night. oh the way he made you feel.

happy holidays everyone