thirty-six

your biggest argument•

WARNING: mature content

jin:
all because he wanted to hangout with the rest of the boys and not you. he actually left after you told him you didn't care. obviously you cared!
"how does he not care ? did he not understand my  feelings" you thought.
when he came back the next day to have breakfast with you, you didn't even wake up. you locked your apartment door the night before and he banged on the door, worried about you since you also didn't answer his phone calls, one of your friends texted you asked if you were ok, you texted her back and the jins banging stopped.
"Y/N !!! babe open the door"
" babe open the door" i mimicked as you walked up to your door.
"y/n this isn't time for games. stop being a child!!! you have no reason to be acting like this. now open the door!!!" he raised his voice.
"i'm the child? oh ok!!! calling me immature huh?" you yelled at the door.
"are you kidding me?! Y/N OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I PUNISH YOU" he yelled in a deep voice.
you were taken back.
"i'm going to count to 3, if the door isn't opened you know what will happen" he informed you.
you bit your lip. you're not gonna give in.
"you're fucking crazy if you think i'll let you touch me seokjin!! better dead than have you near me by now!!" you yelled angry.
he laughed and hit your door a few times. he didn't think you were serious. you always gave in to him, you had to admit that. he didn't know what he was gonna do but he had to make you open the door some way.
"i've had enough you this childish game" he put all his weight on the door and pushed it opened.

suga:
"yoongi"
"yoongi?"
"take bubba out. i'm in the shower"
"yoongi!!"
"YOONGI-"
"IM BUSY Y/N" he finally responded back at you.
"it's doesn't take long" you yelled frustrated.
it only took a few seconds to let the dog out, why was he so lazy.
your shower wasn't as relaxing as you wished it could have been. you were angry at yoongi for not listening. when you came out after you changed, you left your room and saw bubba waiting. you passed yoongi with bubba in your arms and blocked his screen for a few seconds.
"MOVE IM GONNA DIE" he demanded.
you looked back. you opened the door for bubba and let him out.
"yoongi, it didn't take long to let bubba out" you walked up to him.
he didn't listen though. he payed attention to his game and continued to have conversations with his headset.
"YOONGI STOP IGNORING ME GOSH DAMNIT" you yelled at him.
he stopped and turned to you. he died in his game. he was mad, he never liked being yelled at.
"don't yell at me y/n" he said in a deep voice.
"well then listen to me!" you told him back.
he stood up, turned the game off and walked away. he had no right to be acting like this. he didn't want to bother having an argument so he just ignored you which pissed you off even more. you were ready to leave his apartment. he saw you pack all your clothes back in your suitcase.
"are you kidding me y/n" he sighed. "where are you gonna stay huh. you're visiting" he walked up to you.
"i texted jin and he's letting me stay at his place" you bluntly said.
"the hell you think you are staying with him. something will happen between you two !!!" he yelled at your face.

j-hope:
an argument between you two would always end up with laughs. you had a happy relationship and easily made each other smile all time. but you had to admit, there were those times where he would mess around with you and that made you pissed.
"you don't play like that hoseok" you tried to keep your cool.
"oh come on, stop being a baby it was a joke-"
"i nearly had a heart attack!!!!" you raised your voice.
"he could've played that joke with the guys? why you? it was nearly death!" you thought.
his intentions were not to hurt you or make you upset. but it just didn't sit with you at all.
"hey don't be dramatic" he chuckled.
"this iSNT A GAME HOSEOK" you yelled angrily. that's when he realized that you were pissed. he'd rarely sees that side of you.

rm:
with namjoon, there rarely were any arguments. instead of yelling and figuring out who's right and who's wrong. you gave each other space and calmly had conversations. this time however, he crossed the line and you weren't having it.
"you had no right to namjoon" you said to him over the phone.
"last time i checked, you weren't my mom y/n" he responded with an attitude.
he fought with a paparazzi when he was heading out of the studio in LA. thank god the rest of the guys were there so he wasn't able to seriously harm the other person. apparently the paparazzi said something that didn't sit well with namjoon and he went off. videos and pictures went viral. many on his side, bashing the person who disrespected you. however, now the guy reported to sue namjoon for many things that didn't make sense.
"fighting someone older than you- it doesn't even matter if they're older! you can't act like this" you exclaimed.
"he disrespected you y/n, IM NOT GONNA LET THAT SLIDE" he fought back.
to you, violence was never the answer. you tried to understand him but the fact you're whole family would see this pissed you off more since they tend to talk a lot.
"you care more about your family don't you" he read your mind.