4

Amelia raised an eyebrow at the man, but smiled none the less

Amelia raised an eyebrow at the man, but smiled none the less. "Amelia," she held out her hand to him. Aro gently took her hand into his cold one and smiled at the small blonde.

"How lovely to meet you, Miss Amelia"

"It is wonderful to meet you as well,"

"As joyous as this meeting is, we must get back to the task at hand." Aro let go of Amelia's hand. Aro turned back to Edward and held his hand out to which Edward did what was told.

"Aro can see every thought I've ever hand with a single touch," Edward muttered to Bella and loud enough for Amelia to hear. Amelia's heart skipped, he's seen everything she's done around the Cullen family.

"Yes but to hear one's thoughts from a distance, that is quite extraordinary. It seems, however, that she is immune to your ability. May I?" When Aro offered his hand to Bella. The blonde turned away from her sister, bored at watching Bella shuffle in place while Edward glared. She let her eyes travel around the room and stopped when she met eyes with a very handsome blonde.

She smirked and leaned back a little ways lifting her chin, the blonde king stared her down intensely gripping the armrests of his throne.

"No!" Amelia's attention snapped back to the issue at hand. Edward charged at the small blonde girl with red eyes who didn't move an inch but only stated one word,

"Pain," Edward's movements came to a sudden halt as he fell to the ground in pain.

"Oh wow'" Amelia couldn't help the giggle that came from her shocking everyone in the room.

"No! No stop hurting him PLEASE!" Bella began to beg and cry as Edward continued to groan in pain on the ground.

"Jane," Aro lifted his hand in the slightest and the pain surrounding Edward subsided.

"Yes, master?" Aro motioned to Bella,

"This may hurt a little." Jane smirked and tried to inflict pain upon the brunette human.

"It seems you are immune to all of our powers. What to do with you now?" Aro asked himself already knowing the answer,

"You already know what you're going to do, Aro," The brown headed king on the far left spoke in such a sad deep voice Amelia's heart mourned for whoever he lost to lead him to have such a sadness in his aura.

"She knows to much. She's a liability," the blonde headed king on the far right snapped glaring at Amelia's sister.

"Of course. Felix," Aro nodded his head over to Bella. The large burly vampire smirked starting his way over to the human.

"No!" With a roar Edward flipped Bella behind him and charged at Felix. Edward stood no chance against the much stronger vampire. Amelia watched amazed as Felix got his hands around Edward's throat. Cracks began to form on his neck as Felix began to lift.

"Please please PLEASE!" Bella cried, "Kill me. Kill me not him." Aro immediately held his hand out stopping Felix.

"You'd die for him? A soulless monster like us?" Aro asked amazed. Bella shook her head,

"You don't know a thing about his soul. I'll die for him," in a split second decision she grabbed Amelia's hand, "We both will."

At the statement all three vampire kings looked to the brunette in sock, the blonde one even growling ready to lunge at her.

"How dare you!" Amelia ripped her wrist from Bella's pale hand. "How dare you offer my life in his place. I will not be used as bait!" Amelia made her way to the center of the room away from her sister.

"Didn't you love him? You wouldn't die for him?!" Bella was desperate.

"Why would I die for that," she pointed her finger to Edward. Her glare on her sister intensified, Bella suddenly gasped falling to her knees in pain, "I wouldn't even die for you, Isabella." She then laughed, "You're on your own. I'm not helping you. No, what I'm going to do," she turned on her heel and made her way up the steps, "is sit right here," she sat down in the center throne gracefully and crossed her left leg over her right, "and enjoy the show."