8

"So, the Cullens and Bella are being targeted by a newborn army?" Amelia asked as Caius and his brothers stood in front of her while she sat across a loveseat in the library

"So, the Cullens and Bella are being targeted by a newborn army?" Amelia asked as Caius and his brothers stood in front of her while she sat across a loveseat in the library. Amelia looked up from the book in her lap, a new chapter had appeared in the journal that came with her necklace.

"Yes, the guard are going to monitor the army's behavior." Aro told his brother's mate.

"Tell them to be careful," she closed the book and sat up, "You as well, Aro, Alice monitors the decisions of the Volturi. They'll survive the army, much to my disappointment."

"What makes you say that? There are 7 of them, against a whole army? It's impossible." Caius questioned his mate, Amelia smiles up at the blonde,

"Aw, Love." She stood up and kissed his cheek, "Jasper Hale was born Jasper Whitlock who when turned was the general to the newborn armies in the vampire southern wars. He knows this kind of thing inside and out. And there are wolves that live in Forks,"

"Now that's impossible, they were eradicated," Marcus spoke in his somber voice.

"They are shapeshifters that turn to wolves. Their ancestors were protectors of the reservation against Vampires and other enemies. Not children of the moon. But with the threat of an army of vampires threatening the safety of the town and the reservation they'll bite their tongue to help the Cullens. Especially since Jacob is obsessed with Isabella," Amelia rolled her eyes.

"My my, what to do, what to do," Aro paced back and forth. Marcus took his place in the armchair by the fire and Caius sat next to his mate. Amelia returned to the chapter and smirked widely,

"I think I have an idea on how to control our dearest Cullen family." She looked to Caius, "You need to trust me though."

"What do you mean?" Caius placed his hand on her knee.

"Well," Amelia looked at the three vampires around her. "I was just reading this new chapter, and, well, have a look,"