7

"So, how long do you think it'll take for the Cullens to pop back up?" Aro asked his brothers as they waited for Amelia's return ,

"Probably soon," Amelia spoke joining the conversation as she entered Aro's office dramatically as she pushed both oak doors open, she then smirked, "considering I keyed Edward's car." While Marcus and Aro's eyes widened and looked at her in shock, Caius started laughing.

"Oh goodness," Aro couldn't help but crack a smile,

Demitri and Felix followed Amelia further into Aro's office, "Master Caius, are we placing her stuff in your chambers?"

"Of course, there's no question about that." Both men nodded and turned to place Amelia's bags and boxes in his chambers,

"So, back to business then?" Amelia smirked, "I'm assuming all of you have questions?"

"How were you able to do what you did to Edward in our throne room?" Aro immediately asked, his interest always in a being's ability.

"Well," she bit her lip thinking, "I'm not sure. I was in Carlisle's office there was this necklace on display," she brushed the tips of her fingers over the necklace laying against her chest, "and I didn't even realize I took it when I left his office. About a week after having a book appeared on my desk with a note saying I found it for a reason and the more I read the book, the more I was able to do things I hadn't been able to do before."

"Like what?" Aro pushed further,

"There's not much right now, I am stronger physically, I can see a person's aura, I can move object with my mind, that's all right now. Though making Isabella feel pain with just a glare is a new development. The book just explains the history of the necklace and the owner before had the same abilities I am experiencing now,"

"So you're a witch?" Marcus asked, around him was gray, Amelia felt for him,

"I guess so," she nodded.

"That is quite interesting," Caius said from his place in the chair next to her, "Now, if you would excuse us, I would love to get to know my mate better. If you need us, we'll be in my chambers," Caius stood from his chair, he offered his hand to Amelia. Amelia smiled up at him and placed her hand in his.

His cold hand sent shocks up her arms right to her heart making it flutter. She's never felt this way before, as cliche and cheesy as it sounds.

When she stood, the top of her head just reached his lips. She was 5'7ish so he must be around 6'0.

Amelia followed behind him and smiled and they went through many halls and past many doors. Caius stopped and turned looking down at Amelia, "here we are,"

Not the best, I'm sorry about that but I'm in a rut right now. I'm hoping in the new year I'll be better with everything.