2

[ Regina's pro ]

The next day came around. I was led in my bed with a smile as I just looked at the ceiling. My bed was huge. So was the room. Pillow covered on the bed and blankets over my main quilt. I was just led there. Enjoying the morning sun shining into my room. My door then opened and my boss walked in.

"Come on Regina. Time to get up and get to work" the tall handsome man said as he leaned against the door frame and held his leather jacket in his hands.

He was very tall and very handsome. Being Spanish he had naturally dark skin and jet black hair that was slicked back. His accent was pretty strong since he hasn't been in America for long. Very muscular but in an attractive way to almost every woman. I was definitely an exception. I grumbled and rolled over onto my side facing him.

"5 more minutes Mateo. The bed is so comfortable" I begged as I snuggled into the covers more.

"No Regina. We need to go" Mateo replied as he came more into the room and to my bed.

I pouted my lips and shook my head in another attempt to beg. Mateo led down on the bed and got close to me. I felt uncomfortable but knew I couldn't move. Mateo placed his hand under my chin to keep my head there.

"Ok fine. Let's go" I quickly said trying to move my head.

Mateo moved his hand to my throat and held it there. I swallowed hard and looked down. I didn't want to show I was scared of him but everyone knew I was.

"When I ask you to do something you do it" Mateo warned as he started to slowly tighten his grip around my neck.

"I know. I will. I'm sorry" I quickly replied as I struggled to breath or talk from his grip.

He let go causing a large sigh from me. I caught my breath with big intakes so it was done quickly. Mateo grabbed my cheeks tight and placed a small kiss on my lips before climbing out the bed. As soon as his back was turned I wiped my lips in disgust.

"Get ready. We have to go" Mateo ordered as he left the room without looking back.

I looked annoyed as I still scrubbed at my lips. I hated being kiss by a guy let alone without my permission. I sat up in my bed and picked up my phone. Seeing a message from an unknown number. I frowned at it before opening the message.

Unknown: hi. It's Emma xx

I giggled a little at the message. She is really funny. I added Emma's number into my phone before replying quickly.

Regina: hey swan. Glad you messaged xx

Emma is pretty cute to be honest. I like her. I kept catching her looking at me yesterday. If she thought she was being sneaky she really wasn't. Anyway I got put of bed and finally went to my wardrobe. As I opened it my phone got another message.

Emma: glad I got your number xx

Regina: so what you up to today then xx

Emma: I have the day off so I'm seeing my parents for a bit. Haven't seen her in a few weeks xx

Regina: awe that's sweet of you xx

Emma: what about you? Xx

Regina: I have work😒xx

Emma: ow yeah. Your file said your a singer at bars and clubs xx

"I'M A WHAT" I shout out looking at my phone in complete shock. Mateo filled in all the information for me while I was 'at work' for the gym. Why did he say I was a singer? "MATEO"

"WHAT? WHY SHOUT" Mateo replied from somewhere else in the house.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SAY I WAS A SINGER" I asked as I went to the door very annoyed by what he done.

"YOU ARE GOOD SINGER. FIRST THING IN MY HEAD" Mateo replied like it was no big deal at all.

I sighed in annoyance as I shut the door. I hate singing in front of people. Mateo only knows I can sing because he over head me in the shower. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

Emma: ow sorry I have to go. Leaving for my parents house now. Will message you later xx

I huffed at the fact I missed messaging her goodbye. I went to my wardrobe and picked out a simple summer dress that looked hideous in my eyes. I then took a pair of tight shorts to go under. I change into my outfit and looked disgusted in the mirror.

"What is taking so long" Mateo asked in a stern tone as he stormed in.

"I hate this dress. Why have I got to wear it" I sighed still looking in the full body mirror with disgust.

Mateo came up behind me and rapped his muscular arms around my waist. Pulling my body closer to his. He leaned down to my ear and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"It's part of your image. Stop moaning" he replied getting far too close to my ear for my comfort.

I wiggled out his arms before I got swimmer's ear. I quickly pulled my shorts up under my dress before straightening it up.

"Shall we go then" I asked with a slight sigh since I'm super bored now.

"Let's go" Mateo laughed while placing his long arm around my shoulder.

He held a gun to me with a sweet smile like he was giving a child a lolly pop. I took it with a large grin across my face. We walked out the large room and left the very large house behind. Heading towards my next kill. We went to the airport where my private jet awaits.

"So where am I going again" I asked a little confused to my boss still rapped around my shoulder.

"Hawaii. You'll be there and back today. Make the kill fast and come straight him" Mateo reminded as we both walked towards the large jet.

"Got it. See you later" I replied with a sweet and innocent smile as I waved the older man goodbye.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. Kissing me again without my promotion. This time it was a proper kiss. Deep but NOT passionate. I pulled away but smiled so I didn't get in trouble. I waved as I went over to the jet.

"Don't get caught" Mateo quickly shouted as I ran up the stairs.

"I won't" I replied before stepping into the jet and quickly closing the door. I wiped my lips annoyed by what he just done to me. "Eww. Has anyone got any mouth wash"

"What did you say ma'am" a man asked as he came over to where I was standing.

"Never mind" I laughed while sitting in the same seat I always sit in on this jet.

I kicked my feet up and took my phone out. Seeing a few messages from Emma. I smiled brightly and opened the messages.

Emma: hi. Sorry about earlier xx

Emma: your probably busy but I was wondering if you'd like to come out for dinner with me tomorrow xx

Emma: or another time

Emma: well of course you don't have to but I thought I'd ask

Emma: it was stupid of me asking. Sorry

Regina: miss swan my darling calm down. I'd love to go on a date with you tomorrow. Pick me up at 8. You have my address in your file😉😘xx